Uk. Dwp Playing Games!

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

For UK members Drawing a State pension!

:1 (103):  The UK. DWP ( Department of Works & Pensions) Have embarked on a Life Certificate demand that they Have not Done before ( well not to me Anyway)

Yesterday, I received by Good ole Philpost a Life Form to be returned within 8 Weeks. Yea! Takes 6+ weeks to get here and they want it Back within 8 or they will stop your pension until it is received.

So Guys and Gals. If you are receiving a UK State pension, look out for this Form. If you have not received it yet I would make inquiries  I telephoned them straight away and was Told OH Yes! We are now are of the Post Problem in the Philippines So Sir, we will give you an 8 week extension as from Today. Great but you must ring them to get this extension For me, I would not leave it, I would ring and Inquire anyway. Best to be on the Forward think rather than leave it and get a pension Interruption. 

Have your NI number to Hand. and ring this number:

+44 191 21 8777

It only takes a few Minuets and is not that expensive listen to the Mumbo Jumbo then hit number 1 on the keypad and that takes you straight to an Operator who will deal with it as you talk. ( They will Ring you back if you Ask)

Just a heads up here my friends but the cost will be well worth it. The Hassle may cost more if you don't act Quickly.

Jack  :)

Morning All :morning1:

• Like 4

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

:mocking:  I can just imagine the convo at the other end of the line when you call . . .

post-41-0-78617700-1455942018_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:mocking:  I can just imagine the convo at the other end of the line when you call . . .

attachicon.gifGot a live one.jpg

:hystery:  On a Serious from a live one, I put up a link of this :thumbsup:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/expat-money/10511531/Frozen-pensioners-we-shouldnt-have-to-prove-were-still-alive.html

:unsure:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

attachicon.gifGot a live one.jpg

post-2148-0-81360500-1455944697_thumb.pn  post-2148-0-93243800-1455944714_thumb.jp  :thumbsup:

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I'm surprised more governments haven't started using electronic mail...  and no, i don't mean email...

Here in Canada, our postal service has a version where you can have your mail delivered electronically (by the sender) to your inbox...  I have all my government mail delivered electronically.  The only drawback i had was that i needed a physical address in Canada...  c/o my sister at her address sufficed.

Kuya John
Posted
Posted (edited)

Please send Photo with reply

Yes I'm still alive thanks....http://vecto.rs/1024/vector-of-a-cartoon-hospital-patient-with-needles-in-his-butt-coloring-page-outline-by-ron-leishman-22749.jpg

Edited by Kuya John
  • Like 3

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Great advice Jack, i wonder what they will have in place when its time for me to collect my pension, thats if they allow it to be collected if you are living out of the country , you never know these days

• Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted

Do you have to be holding up a newspaper with the date showing in the photo? Oh wait, that is for kidnapping/ransom. :lol:

• Like 2

Kuya John
Posted
Posted
Do you have to be holding up a newspaper with the date showing in the photo?

No Robert, you just write your signature on the back of the photo :thumbsup:

Where I used to work some people would have a hard time to prove they were still alive!  :hystery:

• Like 2

Benington
Posted
Posted

Have also just had the UK DWP proof of life cert. My reply will break their deadline by a few days but I'm not worried as the next monthly payment that might be affected is a few weeks away.

But HM Revenue & Customs are much worse, when it comes to registering for their gateway so one can file an annual  tax return return online. They just allow a month for a PIN code to get to you and be input. Applied for it three times over the last three years and each time it gets to me in 5 weeks or so.

• Like 1