Uk. Dwp Playing Games!

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

A Thank You to a friend member

I have struck Lucky on this, We have a member who has become a Good friend going back to the UK on Wednesday, Although I was Tongue in cheek in asking him for very Obvious reasons, he has agreed to take the reply and post it in the UK for me. Now on this occasion I have been fortunate but I have asked the DWP that next time they please remember that we are many 000's here that are UK pensioners and that we have this problem of Post, Not so much for getting the Reply returned but getting it in the First Place.

Of course it will take ages for them to reply as I am sure somewhere, a rule will have to Bent and That will never do, will it? :1 (103):

My Goodness we (The PI ) really are still in the penny post era ( Although in the 1800's Mail from York to London was only 2 days at most.) maybe I should not have said that but it adds new Fuel to the phrase "Snail mail" Certainly where Philpost is Concerned.

Anyway Thank You 'Jim' (Jimeve) for getting me out of a Hole  :thumbsup:

Jack

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Have also just had the UK DWP proof of life cert. My reply will break their deadline by a few days but I'm not worried as the next monthly payment that might be affected is a few weeks away.

But HM Revenue & Customs are much worse, when it comes to registering for their gateway so one can file an annual  tax return return online. They just allow a month for a PIN code to get to you and be input. Applied for it three times over the last three years and each time it gets to me in 5 weeks or so.

I`m having the same problems now.Yesterday they told me to ask online for my user name and password for my 2008 account.I did this and today they wrote and told me they don`t have enough info blah blah to do it.I gave them all the info they asked for online I am still no closer to getting it resolved. I wrote and told them I wanted an activation code for the account which I registered 12 february this year and I told them that if they don`t get my account working I will require a paper form to fill out.I have been trying to register since 2013.

• Like 1