Japan Vacation

canadamale
Posted
Posted (edited)

the gf and I are heading to Macau on Monday. Does anyone on here have input on things to do there? Beside the obvious gambling. We are thinking of applying for Japan visa again, does anyone know if there is a maximum one can apply?

Edited by canadamale
spelling

Gator
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, canadamale said:

the gf and I are heading to Macau on Monday. Does anyone on here have input on things to do there? Beside the obvious gambling. 

Well you're going to have to go to the Hong Kong Pinay capital of seflies/picture taking for FB places = Disney!

Other then that, eat drink and make - errr - be merry :nudie:!!!

• Like 1

canadamale
Posted
Posted

I have been to doing my darnest to stay away from the house the mouse built. I do like the eat drink and make *****. I would prefer to maybe take in a show, a  little gambling, maybe a market or two .If and when I go to the house the mouse built, I wish to be in the company of my gf's younger siblings or my grandsons.

jpbago
Posted
Posted
23 hours ago, canadamale said:

the gf and I are heading to Macau on Monday. Does anyone on here have input on things to do there? Beside the obvious gambling. We are thinking of applying for Japan visa again, does anyone know if there is a maximum one can apply?

We went to Macau 3 times now for the visa extension runs but mostly for the gambling. Food is quite good there. The taxi rides in old Macau were like out of a Jackie Chan movie going up and down hills with blind corners and a young fast driver with no English wearing leather driving gloves. Communication was a problem at restos and taxis as nobody speaks English. Have pics of where you want to go. If you do gamble, your hotel and food will be free especially now with the crackdown on mainland gamblers not going there. The Venetian non gambling area is worthy of a walk thru. You can take a gondola ride like in Venice but on the 2nd floor. Are you going by air or by water from HK? The airport is nice. We did air and every time, the fog on the water was so thick that you could not see anything anyway. Macau is very clean and well organized.

• Like 1

canadamale
Posted
Posted

thanks for the input jpbago. we will be staying at the Venetian. the no English should be interesting to say the least.

canadamale
Posted
Posted (edited)

the Venetian was fantastic, the SO and I did not want to check out. There is nothing quite like a suite in a 5 star hotel too spoil oneself. I can not think of one bad exp. The airport and customs  went smooth, PH and Macao. The taxis in Macao were clean, efficient and plentiful. Played a little at the roulette wheel, had a few whiskeys. Went to see the old church and the fort. It always amazes me when I look at place like these and how it was possible to build such structures back in the 1500s. I love the Philippines and love my Filipina, but why does it seen everywhere I go in Southeast Asia,  the PH seem to be the poor cousin. It is not the work ethic, the brains, is it because the PH was a province of Mexico?? Anyway it is good to be back in Makati.

18009676_711856528986691_1190773485_n.jpg17965385_711485562357121_1370128331_n.jpg18009957_711856522320025_562968939_n.jpg

Edited by Jollygoodfellow
drag and drop images to position
  • Like 3