Info About The American Consulate Office And Hours In Cebu

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted

I'm interested if any Americans could tell me any recent info about the American Consulate office here in Cebu. Is it still located at Waterfront Hotel?  I remember that there was a newspaper article a while back about a new consular officer, but at the time I didn't take in the particulars. Also what are the hours, and does anyone have any insights into the best time to go there?  I've never been there so any info would really be appreciated.

Thanks, Queene,

GregZ
Posted
Posted

The Web says open for walk-in services daily 9-11am, except American and Philippine holidays.

Ground floor Waterfront Hotel.

Manila.Usembassy.gov/service/cebuconsulate.html

Couldn't get to it on phone. Had to use computer.

Can anyone confirm from a personal visit?

Phone: 63 32 231 1261

Email: AmConCebinfo@yahoo.com

Really? Yahoo is official government email now? Haha

• Like 1

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I can only speak for 2011... I spent 10 days at the Waterfront and they were NEVER there ha ha.... I checked daily. Hopefully they have gotten better.   :tiphat:

Lordblacknail
Posted
Posted (edited)

We were there for the SSA outreach in December and their hours were 9-11am for walk ins. Still at the Waterfront.

Edited by Lordblacknail
  • Like 1

jpbago
Posted
Posted

I can only speak for 2011... I spent 10 days at the Waterfront and they were NEVER there ha ha.... I checked daily. Hopefully they have gotten better.   :tiphat:

We were there for the SSA outreach in December and their hours were 9-11am for walk ins. Still at the Waterfront.

There are two Waterfront Hotels yet neither is on the waterfront. The closest one to the water would be the one at the airport, actually in Mactan which is often called Cebu like when you book a flight, is it to Mactan or is it to Cebu?

http://waterfronthotels.com.ph/

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

The one in the city, not the airport.  I think it is called something like Waterfront Cebu City.

Here is their website: http://manila.usembassy.gov/service/cebuconsulate.html

• Like 1

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted

Thanks guys--I'll check it out.