Airbnb as a option !

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I just realized yesterday that Airbnb is a great option for some small towns that don't even have a decent pension house.  I have not yet booked it, but there is a Danish fellow advertising his whole house on Airbnb for only 1,000 pesos a night in Borbon, wayyyyyyy north of Cebu. There is nothing else on the Internet that I would consider a comparable option.

Unfortunately there is nothing by Mabinay Springs where Sonjack mentioned he would like to go one day ;-( but I agree its an interesting option for many places.

• Like 1

RBM
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Reboot said:

Old post but thanks. There are other AirBnB units in this building, and apparently, the internet is good.

Good read, I just joined up and still figuring out how it works. If it's allowed can you post a link or message me, we are often in Cebu for a week or so, only thing is we need a car park

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
18 minutes ago, RBM said:

Good read, I just joined up and still figuring out how it works. If it's allowed can you post a link or message me, we are often in Cebu for a week or so, only thing is we need a car park

You just search Cebu for the dates you want and the list comes up as to whats available. If the one shown in pictures is not available that place wont show.

Reboot
Posted
Posted

I'll be staying in Cebu City between 2/24 and 4/12. Changed my mind about Manila, going to do Cebu instead. Got a 2 bedroom 38 SM newer construction near the center of things off AirBnB after spending way too much time making up my mind, looks like it has a decent fiber connection. One Oasis Mabolo near Ayala Mall, SM City Mall and Parkmall. Second bedroom is convenient in case my GF's relatives in Bohol or elsewhere want to come for a weekend. 

97950f32-cb05-4dae-8800-55530b6e3d4f.jpg

c741345d-6a97-4b1a-b318-68d9ca63a232.jpg

afathertobe
Posted
Posted

Can second Airbnb, use it often and mostly good to very good experiences.