Watch UK TV Channels in Philippines

PaulB
Posted
Posted (edited)

I just thought I would let other members know about this TV system I have just had installed in my house. I can watch 244 UK TV channels including all sports and movies and also have over 900 movies on demand.

The box cost me UKP 99 and I paid UKP 290 for the subscription. It has remote and is easy to connect. Just plug into internet (over 2mpbs) and HD cable to tv and bingo it is ready.Picture quality is good and great to be able to watch BBC, ITV and even the adverts!!

The website I used is below in case anyone interested and happy to answer any questions if anyone has any. For me UK TV is like a piece of home so when I feel homesick I can watch and the world seems a smaller place. Also have Cignal TV and this gadget is much better. I have had sling boxes and other things over the years but this is the best I have had.

http://uktvaccess.uktvbox.net

Edited by PaulB
video
  • Like 2

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted

I use filmontv.com on my pc works great and timeteller tv on my android mobile works great as well.

watch all the top gear etc etc

• Like 1

Huggybearman
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the very timely link Paul. It looks very good. Very similar to my ThaiExpatTV system which I have and is excellent. However my systems digibox is playing up and ThaiExpatTV are unwilling for some reason to send me a new box despite me offering to buy a new one and pay the courier charge. As my subscription is due for renewal I think I will give this one a go instead. It also gives the channels I watch on my Phils Parasat subscription so I can also bin that one and save that subscription as well.

Ken

PaulB
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Huggybearman said:

Thanks for the very timely link Paul. It looks very good. Very similar to my ThaiExpatTV system which I have and is excellent. However my systems digibox is playing up and ThaiExpatTV are unwilling for some reason to send me a new box despite me offering to buy a new one and pay the courier charge. As my subscription is due for renewal I think I will give this one a go instead. It also gives the channels I watch on my Phils Parasat subscription so I can also bin that one and save that subscription as well.

Ken

I can say that I haven't stopped watching mine yet!! A really good choice.