Pound rising against the Peso

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, mogo51 said:

I am finding the same problem VirginPrue. I do not understand why our last post is rehashed if we want to make another quote?WTF me also.

I dont know why if there is a problem it's not reported in the appropriate forum as I dont read everything but to answer your problem it beats me as there is no problem for me so I dont know what some are doing wrong? 

7 hours ago, virginprune said:

I was going to quote but for some reason I cannot remove these quote things from my post even if I click cancel WTF!!

Did you click the source button and remove all text then click cancel?  

stevewool
Posted
Posted
On 10/06/2016 at 3:38 PM, virginprune said:

Market rate now is 65.95! It will only get worse when the idiots in the uk vote to leave the EU.

If you was still in the UK living here , which way would you have voted

stevewool
Posted
Posted
On 25/06/2016 at 6:25 AM, Dave Hounddriver said:

Guys, its hard to please everyone but I remember when the stuff I was replying with got lost whenever my ISP fluctuated (frequent occurrence in Phils) so this 'remembering' of what you already wrote in the reply box should be seen as a good thing.

In laymen's terms, the quotes seem to be embedded in the 'source' because I can delete what I have in my reply box by pressing 'source' (top left of the screen when I am replying to something).  When in 'source' I delete everything in the reply box and then press 'source' again to get back to a clean slate. 

When it seems to be a pain, remember the times you posted a long reply and had it disappear when you went to press 'submit'  :crashh:

NOW back on topic.  I think the pound is responding to the doom and gloom peddlers and when the dust settles it will slowly come back to normal.  It will go higher one day, when Germany figures out that England was right and the whole EU collapses.

Up and down the rates go, its not all down to the UK telling the EU we want to play with our own rules,

Look back over the last few years and see how the exchanged has change worldwide

stevewool
Posted
Posted

For my future life living over in the Philippines i am thinking i could live there quite well even if the peso went down to 50 peso to the English pound, and if it does go lower well the next plan is in the making

• Like 1

virginprune
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, stevewool said:

If you was still in the UK living here , which way would you have voted

I would have voted for remain.

Now that the uk needs a steady hand for damage limitation and renegotiation it is fair to say that the two major parties are imploding with infighting, unsurprisingly.

rate is now 62.96