hearing aids

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Just left Oz the proud owner of a new set of hearing aids thanks to Oz Government.  They  are not bad and getting used to them now. 

My SO says they are better, don't get her to repeat everything quite as much.  It is all that sex over the years that made me deaf apparently!!!

• Like 3

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted
22 hours ago, mogo51 said:

Just left Oz the proud owner of a new set of hearing aids thanks to Oz Government.  They  are not bad and getting used to them now. 

My SO says they are better, don't get her to repeat everything quite as much.  It is all that sex over the years that made me deaf apparently!!!

Good to hear :hystery: but no doubt when you move here you probably won't need them, everything is so much louder in the P.I.

• Like 3

mogo51
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, frosty (chris) said:

Good to hear :hystery: but no doubt when you move here you probably won't need them, everything is so much louder in the P.I.wen

Yeah frosty think you are right.  Arrived in Angeles for a few days last night to the sound of the karaoke going full blast up the road, people yelling everywhere. 

Went out to get some groceries and fruit, saw some mangoes but they were a little soft.  the stall holder told me it was only the skin that was soft - great initiative

• Like 4

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
On 4/24/2016 at 9:03 AM, OnMyWay said:

I suspect you have been doing it wrong!  :hystery:

:89:And I thought that I was gold...because I stopped before I went blind, just as I needed glasses  

Jake
Posted
Posted
32 minutes ago, Mike J said:

My wife and I stopped at the mercado in Carcar to buy lechon.  My wife ask "How old is the lechon?"  The stall owner replied, "The lechon is young and very fresh, only the ladies who cut it up are old." :hystery:

Triple LIKE Mike J!

• 2 months later...
Kuya John
Posted
Posted

Seeing this Topic today reminded me I have a new appointment for a hearing test next week.

Good thing I have found out since being fitted with a set of hearing aids two years back, is my lovely wife is not just ignoring me,

she needs to have a check up too, as she still doesn't answer me when I speak.....:89:

• Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted

I think hearing aids are a great idea, you can still take them out or claim dead battery when you don't want to hear.:thumbsup:

As for one's wife not hearing/responding, I believe it means your relationship has gone to the next level that you are so comfortable with each other that you can safely tune each other out.:whistling:

• Like 2

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

Nicely put Robert.......maybe seperate rooms :mocking: