DNA test law in Kuwait

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

When I posted the story I was not thinking about the Philippines but I were thinking about western countries. Another reason I posted it in, World Events. I recall here in Aus there were debates about a national identity card some time back but I bet if it was to come up again DNS would be added to it.

So, what does it have to do with the Philippines?  Isn't this what this forum is about? 

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
48 minutes ago, Gratefuled said:

So, what does it have to do with the Philippines?  Isn't this what this forum is about? 

Hmm have you ever looked at all the categories on the home/index page? Each one has a title and description and no, there are other categories to allow members to discuss things. World events is one of them. :thumbsup:

DavidK
Posted
Posted

George Orwell will be having a little chuckle in the hereafter. I'd be surprised if more countries don't start to do this, particularly those with a relatively small stable population that aren't shining lights of democracy and don't have a large volume of tourists.

• Like 1

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Hmm have you ever looked at all the categories on the home/index page? Each one has a title and description and no, there are other categories to allow members to discuss things. World events is one of them. :thumbsup:

GOTCHA, I'm still learning