UK proof of life form !

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, AlwaysRt said:

Do the forms change every year? Could you guys just make a copy and send one in every year whether they send you one or not?

they will send you an email containing a link to download the current forms if you ask them

• Like 2

Huggybearman
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

They are numbered and have a seal on it that is not picked up on a Scan or Copy. As with Many things The UK insists on the Original being returned but as said before they are sent out at random there is no programme and i was collecting a pension for over 3 years before I had the last one, they told me it could be another 2 years before I get another 

Do you know if the form, if you are selected, is sent out around your birthday? Or are they truly random at any time of the year?

Ken

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Huggybearman said:

Do you know if the form, if you are selected, is sent out around your birthday? Or are they truly random at any time of the year?

Mine was sent in Mid December 2015 and my birthday is May so I guess not I tend to think that it really is Random and maybe even computer generated. Talking to them at DWP they don't Know either What can I say to that.jpg

Jack:89:

Morning All:morning1:

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Mine was sent in Mid December 2015 and my birthday is May so I guess not I tend to think that it really is Random and maybe even computer generated. Talking to them at DWP they don't Know either What can I say to that.jpg

Well I`ve been here 6 years and have n`t had a form yet.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

Well I`ve been here 6 years and have n`t had a form yet.

You ain't Retired on a State pension Kev give it time :89:

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
16 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

You ain't Retired on a State pension Kev give it time :89:

Yeh seems like I am always the forgotten one sigh

• Like 1

Huggybearman
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Thanks Jack. My birthday also is in May and I am usually in the UK around then. Sod's law they send it in December and I have my pension stopped!

i will have to give that some thought.

Ken

• Like 1