Be aware of what could happen

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Norwegian falls to ‘salisi’ gang in Dumaguete

A 63-year-old Norwegian lost some of his jewelries to thieves, believed to be salisi gang Friday while having a drinking session in a lodging house in Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental. Negros Oriental Police Chief, Senior Supt. Harris Fama identified the victim as Trond Grinde, residing at Mainit Bulak in Dauin. Grinde with a gay person who offered him a girl, checked-in at North Lodging House where they had a drinking spree. The gay later left Grinde and the girl who reportedly fell asleep. When the victim woke-up he discovered that his silver necklace and silver bracelet worth P10,000 were already missing along with the girl.

http://www.manilatimes.net/norwegian-falls-to-salisi-gang-in-dumaguete/263171/

mogo51
Posted
Posted (edited)

Now that is unusual.!!!!

Moderators edit.  you forgot the sarcasm sarcasm.png icon :hystery:

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
  • Like 2

Sander Martin
Posted
Posted

This could never happen anywhere else in the world ?.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Sander Martin said:

This could never happen anywhere else in the world

Oh, I don't know. Try Tijuana Mexico, Uijonbo Korea, Kinville Okinawa, Oceanside California, Nuremburg Germany or anyplace else you find an American base. I've had troops get fleeced by this scam in all these places.:nudie:

• Like 2

MikeSwede
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Sander Martin said:

This could never happen anywhere else in the world ?.

True, neeeeever... :whistling:

• Like 1

MikeSwede
Posted
Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, scott h said:

Oh, I don't know. Try Tijuana Mexico, Uijonbo Korea, Kinville Okinawa, Oceanside California, Nuremburg Germany or anyplace else you find an American base. I've had troops get fleeced by this scam in all these places.:nudie:

No need of no troops of anywhere. Just put any sleeping drunk parlor client beside any parlor technician and you have the scene set. :smile:

In any case, P10.000? Who would shame himself telling this to anyone, for that money? It is a low fee for learning certain facts of life. Date real people.

Edited by MikeSwede
  • Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

He must have had a real cheap cell phone as that is the thing they normally take first.

• Like 3

Sander Martin
Posted
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, scott h said:

I guess you didn't get my sarcasm Scott :D. 

Best not to carry any bling bling if you have a habbit of passing out while drinking ??.

I dont pass out drinking out (atleast usually), but i still dont carry stuff to lure bad people around me. I leave all the valuables home and just grab cash with me.

Edited by Sander Martin
  • Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, Sander Martin said:

Best not to carry any bling bling if you have a habbit of passing out while drinking ?

Maybe he passed out.  I thought he might have been roofied.  My reasoning is that the girl and her gay pimp would not want to take a chance that he would pass out and would want to get him sleeping as fast and as long as possible

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
  • Like 2