Cebu day use resorts?

Sander Martin
Posted
Posted

Hi guys.

Coming to Cebu with my fiance and son next month to sort her Euro visa (was going to go to Manila, but she decided that she doesn't want to take our 1.5month old there because of the pollution - im super happy with that). Will stay for 4 nights in an AirBNB condo near ITpark.

We want to chill out at some Cebu/Mactan resorts for a day or two (day use only). We want a nice clean pool, somewhere to nap (and have a beer or two) that has a shade and a bar/restaurant that is okeyish priced. Waterslide would be awesome. Dont care about the sea/beach as they are ugly and dirty in Cebu/Mactan (she worked in ITpark before and i have spent about 3-4 months there).

Can anyone recommend any such place? 

http://www.cebuwestownlagoon.com seems cool with their pools and waterslides. 300-400pesos per person and infants free. Has anyone been there?

Anyone willing to meet for a meal and beer between 5th and 8th of june (flying back to Iloilo 9th of june afternoon) can messege me  (can only come with Anne and the baby, so no crazy partying).

Larry45
Posted
Posted

Hi Sander.....we were just in Cebu and wife took our daughter over to the Westownlagoon.  They paid 800 for two adults and one child, just day tour.  They enjoyed it.  We did research on that and because of the KTV noise, it's not a great place to stay overnight.  As for Mactan, it's basically a 1.5-2 hour trip just to get there, these days.  I cannot vouch for that personally, but there's enough talk about it to keep us away.     

Sander Martin
Posted
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Larry45 said:

Hi Sander.....we were just in Cebu and wife took our daughter over to the Westownlagoon.  They paid 800 for two adults and one child, just day tour.  They enjoyed it.  We did research on that and because of the KTV noise, it's not a great place to stay overnight.  As for Mactan, it's basically a 1.5-2 hour trip just to get there, these days.  I cannot vouch for that personally, but there's enough talk about it to keep us away.     

Thanks Larry! Not going to stay there overnight as we have a Condo in Itpark from Airbnb website. Just want to have a place to chill out for a day in the pool. Sounds like we are going there if other members can't recommend anything better. What i like about Westown Lagoon is the fact that it's so close to CBD/IT park and they have cool water slides (atleast on the pictures).

400 per adult and infants free. Promo on their FB atm with 300 per adult... Not sure how long tho, but i asked on their FB page.

Edited by Sander Martin