UEFA Champions League Final.

Eddie1
Posted
Posted (edited)

The UEFA Champions League Final took place tonight, obviously it is transmitted live throughout Europe and is watched by millions of footie (soccer) lovers. I am curious to know if it was available for viewing in the Phils, although it wouldn't have kicked off until 02.45am in the Phils did anybody manage to see it?   I have watched live footie on tv before in Makati, (Manila) and in Mango Square, Cebu City but never managed to find anywhere in Dumaguete when I have been there before which for me is a big disappointment.

Anyway, just trying to find out if and where it was available to watch. All feedback appreciated.

:cheersty:

Edited by Eddie1

MikeSwede
Posted
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Eddie1 said:

The UEFA Champions League Final took place tonight, obviously it is transmitted live throughout Europe and is watched by millions of footie (soccer) lovers. I am curious to know if it was available for viewing in the Phils, although it wouldn't have kicked off until 02.45am in the Phils did anybody manage to see it?   I have watched live footie on tv before in Makati, (Manila) and in Mango Square, Cebu City but never managed to find anywhere in Dumaguete when I have been there before which for me is a big disappointment.

Anyway, just trying to find out if and where it was available to watch. All feedback appreciated.

:cheersty:

Last bit should be hidden in a spoiler box, fix before anyone wakes up :smile:

I use VPN through our Spanish servers and watch that way. But I think some of the international sports channels carried it as it is heavy on the betting companies world wide.

Edited by MikeSwede
  • Like 1

Eddie1
Posted
Posted

Hi Mike,  OOPS!

Don't know how to do a 'spoiler box' but I have managed to edit and delete the result, my apologies if I spoiled the match for you by putting the result, Lol.

:bonk:

Anyway, thank you for your feedback.

• Like 1

MikeSwede
Posted
Posted

I watched, got too many friends in Spain wanting to discuss this or that later on, hehe.

• Like 1

Benington
Posted
Posted

It was readily available, as are many other football matches and other sports events every day, on a large number of streams on www.batmanstream (no VPN needed). There are other sites but batman is one of the better ones.

• Like 2