Open Season!

RBM
Posted
Posted

Wow sad to read, my respect for this guy is rapidly deminishing every time I read such comments. 

OK we know he is big mouthed how ever what's with his advisors, such crazy statements like this can only inflame crazy drunken killings. Very hard to understand this guy.

can only hope he tones down the rhetoric once in office.

• Like 4

chris49
Posted
Posted

Oh that's bad.

Wouldn't that be impeachable if he was already in office.

And as for the 5 million pesos reward. Dios ko. Can that even be administered without involving the court system?

• Like 2

robert k
Posted
Posted

I never thought of making a career change to drug trafficker. Maybe drug traffickers should have made a different choice to begin with.

I think I have heard somewhere that China and several other countries execute drug traffickers. Is the penalty for drunk driving still death in South Africa? Maybe some one-upsmanship is going on here?

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, robert k said:

I never thought of making a career change to drug trafficker. Maybe drug traffickers should have made a different choice to begin with.

I am with you Robert. I am not a drug dealer, none of our extended family are drug dealers, I don't know any drug dealers and don't go to areas that I have been told drugs are dealt.

Given those parameters, I think my chance of getting involved in a shoot out or struck by a stray bullet are no higher hear than back home. (maybe even smaller:hystery:)

Edited by scott h
spelling
  • Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, scott h said:

I am with you Robert. I am not a drug dealer, none of our extended family are drug dealers

Are you sure?  I mean you are not going to get any kind of hearing.  Is someone sees you popping an aspirin they may kill you for the reward.  I mean its not whether you are a 'drug dealer' its whether Duterte and his cronies SAY you are so they can kill you.  I imagine a lot of people who have disagreed with him in the past have been labelled drug dealers and they are no longer around to say they are not.

• Like 5

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:56da64a8e0a60_13_4_101: Good job there is not one of his matey's behind me and follow me after I get my monthly supply of "Meds"  It would be "Goodnight Vienna":hystery: Not that Funny I guess but........................:whistling:

• Like 5

robert k
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Are you sure?  I mean you are not going to get any kind of hearing.  Is someone sees you popping an aspirin they may kill you for the reward.  I mean its not whether you are a 'drug dealer' its whether Duterte and his cronies SAY you are so they can kill you.  I imagine a lot of people who have disagreed with him in the past have been labelled drug dealers and they are no longer around to say they are not.

If it really scares you Dave, I would say that you are foolish to stay put. I certainly wouldn't try to talk you into staying if you think you are in such great danger.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

You know , To me, we are thinking the same sort of thing we are about the Chinese issue. "Huff and Puff" As to the Drugs Issue,

If we are Clean we are Clear, I for one, am not going to start looking over my shoulder every 5 minuets. :shades: I lived through the same sort of thing in Spain when the Moroccans & the Somalians had their Uprising. 10 minuet wonders don't last even that long

Each to our own I know but Lets not worry about it too much, The locals don't and we shouldn't either.:smile:

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, robert k said:

If it really scares you Dave, I would say that you are foolish to stay put.

It does not scare me that I have to be careful what I say and do, with an admitted killer as president.  It scares me that others are nonchalant about it and, like you, I would encourage them to go elsewhere where the rainbows and rose colored flowers really do exist.

• Like 3