Time To Change Passwords

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, Kuya John said:

Seriously, I've forgot what my password is!

If thats the case just change it in account settings 

• Like 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

If thats the case just change it in account settings 

Done and dusted JGF, :thumbsup:

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

OH PASSWORDS........not passout 'cuse me

:SugarwareZ-047:

earthdome
Posted
Posted

Just a reminder about good online website account management. Do not use the same password for all the websites where you have accounts. Use a different password for each account. Tired of trying to remember passwords? Install a password reminder program which stores all your account information in an encrypted file/database. Then you only have to remember the password to open that program.

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, earthdome said:

Install a password reminder program which stores all your account information in an encrypted file/database. Then you only have to remember the password to open that program.

That reminds me of a pet peeve about the Chrome Browser.  It lets you 'remember' the password to sign into the browser and then keeps all passwords available for anyone to find.  So if you lose your laptop to anyone with a brain and you are running Chrome on it then they can see every password you have for every site you visit.

• Like 1

earthdome
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

That reminds me of a pet peeve about the Chrome Browser.  It lets you 'remember' the password to sign into the browser and then keeps all passwords available for anyone to find.  So if you lose your laptop to anyone with a brain and you are running Chrome on it then they can see every password you have for every site you visit.

Caution. Do not save your login/password information in your web browser!!!

Make sure that any program you use has a way for you to securely backup and save your password data in the cloud or on other devices like your smart phone. Using a separate program which stores the data encrypted also lets you save the answers to those security questions and other information about the account. I also use mine to store my credit card/debit card information, and other important information.

• Like 2