Shaming Abersons Cabanatuan

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, ITGeek said:

The aircon tech re-tightened the connection, added more coolant and now it's as cold as a freezer up here, even during bright sunlight!

I wish I could find a technician who would do that.  I bet my air con would work better with more coolant but the 3 techs who looked at it said it was full and no need to add more.  Surprising really, because I thought I would be able to find someone who would tell me what I want to hear and charge me to add some coolant.  :SugarwareZ-037:

• Like 2

ITGeek
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I wish I could find a technician who would do that.  I bet my air con would work better with more coolant but the 3 techs who looked at it said it was full and no need to add more.  Surprising really,:mocking: because I thought I would be able to find someone who would tell me what I want to hear and charge me to add some coolant.  

I'm fortunate in that I live out in province (Nueva Ecija) where asawa ko's family knows every one.  My bunso was able to assist with finding good technician and they were here and out in less than an hour.

Sometimes it seems that everyone knows everyone here.  I wish I were fluent in tagalog so I could be fly on wall and see what they all gossip about.  I'm still learning, but know enough tagalog to get what I need from the locals without them getting "nosebleed" as they say.  :mocking:

I surprise locals at mall when I speak my limited tagalog.  They get this shock on there face and then big smile and ask how long I've been in Philippines.  To which I reply in tagalog "apat buwan".  Then the sales ladies giggle and say my tagalog very good compared to most of the foreigners.  It's after that they get quiet and stop gossiping among themselves or will speak in English only.  :hystery: 

• Like 4

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
On 6/28/2016 at 10:29 AM, Dave Hounddriver said:

I wish I could find a technician who would do that.  I bet my air con would work better with more coolant but the 3 techs who looked at it said it was full and no need to add more.  Surprising really, because I thought I would be able to find someone who would tell me what I want to hear and charge me to add some coolant.  :SugarwareZ-037:

I think it might be done by pressure reading so if it is overfilled, you might create bigger problem!

• Like 2