How many pizza places is enough

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, i am bob said:

it's just the snackbar part...  s&r new york style pizza shop...  and it's an outside entrance only...  go out the door by starbuck's and turn left...  right beside army/navy...  prices are a bit more (5% ?) than the warehouse as anyone can go there BUT show your membership and your cost will be reduced to the warehouse price...  other dif from the warehouse is no roast chicken and no bottomless soda...

Thanks Bob, I'll  be sure to check it out. 

• Like 1

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
On 24 July 2016 at 10:44 AM, i am bob said:

i agree...  thank gawd that there is an s&r pizza outlet at abreeza mall...  no need to get a membership or travel to matina...

i've been told that yellow cab is suppose to be just as good but, when i look at the pricing, i have trouble paying double the s&r price...  :mocking:

Yes, found the S & R at Abreeza. It does have the entrance from the outside. Thanks

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
usa32
Posted
Posted

Better question, is which one of those serves edible pizza. Up to the standards of papa johns or something you would get in the states?

Eddie1
Posted
Posted

Had the misfortune of visiting the Yellow Cab Pizza in Dumaguete earlier  this year, Pizza was at best satisfactory, Service was lousy and the cost was VERY expensive all things considered. Would not be able to recommend this establishment to anybody, I would not return.

:Mad:

• Like 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Eddie1 said:

Would not be able to recommend this establishment to anybody, I would not return.

Thats because you have other choices :7500:

Unfortunately, even if there are a dozen pizza places in town they will all taste similar as they all use similar ingredients.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
jpbago
Posted
Posted
On 8/12/2016 at 1:41 AM, usa32 said:

Better question, is which one of those serves edible pizza. Up to the standards of papa johns or something you would get in the states?

None. But after a few months here, I get a craving so we go for pizza, usually at Green O's in Bacolod. There are 3 branches. It helps with the constipation.