Could You Live On Just $32,000 Per Year?

Domino22
Posted
Posted
On 7/14/2016 at 6:22 PM, frosty (chris) said:

We would be very hard pressed to spend U.S.$2666.00  = P120,000.00 Per month, in fact that would last us about 3 months and as Sander said and has been said many many times if I had that monthly budget I can think of lots of better places to live than the P.I.

Spot on what do you need?

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

Now don't get to excited. First you need to decide where you wish to live.  You then need find a place that has the internet speed and reliability.  Now some of these people are seeing how little they can live on but you being urbane and sophisticated no doubt will require a bit more.  After your work is finished foe a week you may wish to travel to see the many beautiful locals.  Some of us here would be willing to help.  just tell us where you wish to try if you will require a car and driver how big a condo or house.  Next send me the cash for 3 months and I will set up a rental transportation etc. After 90 days you can step in.  I normally charge 5000 a day for such research and daily reporting but since you are a forum member I will ask another member to assit and you may have two for the price of one.  That is if Jake will accompany me.  you may wire the tickets directly to him.  :9436: 

• Like 2

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

Note we will also enter you in a lottery in Nigeria with a good chance you may will

• 4 weeks later...
John Galt
Posted
Posted

If you can't live there with that much money, you are doing something wrong.

• Like 4

Dr. Shiva
Posted
Posted (edited)

Is it possible to live somewhat well in the Philippines with an income or pension of just around US$ 1000.- per month? Counting one person or second scenario two persons?

Edited by Dr. Shiva
  • Like 1

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Dr. Shiva said:

Is it possible to live somewhat well in the Philippines with an income or pension of just around US$ 1000.- per month? Counting one person or second scenario two persons?

No

• Like 1

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Dr. Shiva said:

Depends how and where you want to live in the PI. It's doable. One person would be pretty easy, with a girlfriend/wife would be a lot harder.

• Like 3

stevewool
Posted
Posted
19 hours ago, Dr. Shiva said:

I can very easy too, infact a lot less then that i may add, and that is myself and my wife and looking after 2 others.

But i must add i have a  large cash amount for the just incase plus we dont pay rent .

I must add i am not living there yet but i have a budget for the future and how do i know all this, my wife says we can live well on that amount.

My future pension may be something like that amount, but it is what you can save for that rainy day before you make the move to where you think you would like to be.

• Like 3