Expat forum support group

Hey Steve
Posted
Posted

..just as I was bring over a lechon to Dave's house, the forum popped back on-now not sure what to do with all this pork! :mocking:

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, Hey Steve said:

..just as I was bring over a lechon to Dave's house, the forum popped back on-now not sure what to do with all this pork! :mocking:

You can pork it....he, he.

• Like 4

i am bob
Posted
Posted

geez...  i was already in the plane and off the ground heading for Dave's when the pilot came on and announced the forum was back up...  thankfully the plane returned to davao and all 187 of us got back off and went home to our computers and the forum...  :7500:

• Like 5

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

Spent a few days at El Dorado National Forest at the 8,500 foot elevation to get away from the desert heat wave. The hills surrounding the lake still had patches of snow. We drove nearly 40 miles to Lake Tahoe to get cellular phone connection to call family. Upon our return to Carson City, Nevada I found out the forum was down. Gawd! Talk about withdrawal syndrome.

• Like 4

intrepid
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Jake said:

It even affected my menstrual cycle, for christ sake!

COME on Solider!  GET YOU ACT TOGETHER!:bash:

• Like 4

mogo51
Posted
Posted

I have reliable information that Dave opened up the support forum, 5 minutes after it came back online?

Dave would not shout if a shark bit him!! haha

• Like 3

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Dont know abut menstrual but my motor cycle would not start for 3 days!  Is that the same?

• Like 3

mogo51
Posted
Posted

All members are requested to please return the sharp knives to the kitchen drawer immediately!

I just realised that my SO speaks English and that she had her hair cut 2 weeks ago.  She thinks I spend too much time on the forum????

• Like 4