Kickass Torrents offline

Nutz2U2
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, RBM said:

Interesting, maybe the rules have changed as it requires registration to use.

remember i am the the worst computer dummy around....how ever when I tried to down load a movie the pop appears and says you have to register.

Do NOT select DIRECTDOWNLOAD link, as that is the commercial site (asks for CC).

Use of any of the other links is FREE :whistling:.

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I do have a second favorite torrent site that may suit people who are not proficient with the use of torrent sites.

https://www.scenetime.com/index.php

PROS:

It is easy to use.

The torrents are all verified so no viruses.

Registration is free (if it is closed then ask me for an invite but I think it is open)

Has TV shows and movies.

Fast downloads.

CONS:

Selection is not quite as good as KAT used to be but still good

You have to seed (as in leave your torrent program on to allow uploads)

If you cannot seed then you have to buy credits

I use that site quite a bit but since I have slow upload speed I cannot seed fast enough for them to be my only torrent site and I am not interested in paying for credits to download torrents.  So for a few torrents a week its lovely.

insite
Posted
Posted

You could also try - https://isohunt.to/

• Like 1

insite
Posted
Posted

I tried Bitlord and got a virus download as the attachment shows - I tried Torlock and was refused access no matter which VPN location I logged on from - any ideas ?

Screen Shot 2016-08-03 at 21.03.54.png

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I have been using kickass(dot)cd I got the address from piratebay. I just got an old McCartney CD from kckass today.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
51 minutes ago, Tukaram (Tim) said:

kickass(dot)cd

I tried a couple of KAT recent mirrors but they seem to have lost a lot of their database and I was not able to find most of the torrents I was looking for.  I hope you have better luck, or maybe they have located more of the date since I tried.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

There must be something going on with these sites.  I had a search open on Torrentz.eu and when I refreshed it, I got this:

Fullscreen capture 852016 71345 PM.jpg

and then on the main screen:

Fullscreen capture 852016 71449 PM.jpg

Benington
Posted
Posted

Yes, the meta torrent search engine torrentz.eu has gone. It's not clear why, because it had been cooperating lately with rights owners by taking torrents down. A shame because it was easy to use and usually gave a large number of choices, for recent material anyway.

Anyway, there are plenty of alternatives:

Thepiratebay.org

isohunt.com

seedpeer.me

torrentdownloads.me

torrenthound.com

extratorrent.com (but with them you have to complete a captcha first before you can enter)

Or you can just google for a torrent.

• Like 1

Devious
Posted
Posted (edited)

second best torrent website when kickass was still alive and also similar layout and features to kickass.

Moderator's note:  Members are not permitted to put links in their first few posts but this member may be posting useful information.  His link is to extratorrent dot cc if anyone wants to give that a try.  

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
Remove link

Benington
Posted
Posted

A site www.torrentz2.eu has popped up. Claims to be a clone and upgrade of the defunct meta search engine torrentz.eu. On a cursory examination It looks exactly the same and I saw some new torrents. A Google check on the reviews shows some divided opinions on this site. Some are urging caution. One concern is that no one knows who the owner is. But that is understandable given what happened to the previous site owner.

• Like 1