Manila is More Fun?

skyskyper
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Gratefuled said:

Well, it's like someone once said, "you can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig".

A pig with a lipstick is more than a pig...

frozenmystic28
Posted
Posted

55294223.jpg

mogo51
Posted
Posted

If I had my time again, I would not have come to Pattaya, but after 8 years, have a circle of friends and own property here (regrettably).

I did have some fun here when I first arrived but that changed very quickly and I moved out of the 'nonsense' area.

From the time I first went to Manila I disliked it, due to the uncleanliness and pollution.  I go there for a few days so my SO can see her children, otherwise would give it a wide birth.

Have been to Pampanga &  San Fernando.

chris49
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, mogo51 said:

If I had my time again, I would not have come to Pattaya, but after 8 years, have a circle of friends and own property here (regrettably).

I did have some fun here when I first arrived but that changed very quickly and I moved out of the 'nonsense' area.

From the time I first went to Manila I disliked it, due to the uncleanliness and pollution.  I go there for a few days so my SO can see her children, otherwise would give it a wide birth.

San Fernando, Pampanga, Mogo. Not SF La Union.

skyskyper
Posted
Posted

San Fernando, La Union was a clean, nice town the last time I was there sometime in 1987. 

skyskyper
Posted
Posted
59 minutes ago, mogo51 said:

I went to Pattaya once. Walking Street was full of ladies with hanging appendage in the middle. You need to have a direct ocular inspection down there to know the real ladies.

chris49
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, skyskyper said:

San Fernando, La Union was a clean, nice town the last time I was there sometime in 1987. 

It has one of the worst traffic flow problems for a town of that size.

SF Pampanga has a major flood zone and the comparison I was making was to Manila. Dirty, overcrowded, polluted.

mogo51
Posted
Posted
18 hours ago, chris49 said:

San Fernando, Pampanga, Mogo. Not SF La Union.

No, I meant SF Pampanga, been to both.

skyskyper
Posted
Posted

I'm really wondering... where have you guys been in Manila (or Metro Manila to be more precise)?