Purchasing a Condo in Cebu.

Fandango
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Sorry I forgot the link in the post, http://www.pra.gov.ph/main/srrv_program?page=1

My Link: " SRRV CLASSIC – for active / healthy principal retirees who would opt to use their  Visa deposit of US$10,000.00 or US$20,000.00 (50 years old & above) or US$50,000.00 (35 to 49 years old) to purchase condominium units or use for long term lease of house and lot; "

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Fandango said:

My Link: " SRRV CLASSIC – for active / healthy principal retirees who would opt to use their  Visa deposit of US$10,000.00 or US$20,000.00 (50 years old & above) or US$50,000.00 (35 to 49 years old) to purchase condominium units or use for long term lease of house and lot; "

Ok but depends on your income or if on a pension. 

A. With Pension = US$10,000.00

B. Without Pension = US$20,000.00

SRRV Classic with Pension

*  Certficate of Retirement Benefits, equivalent to at least US$800/month (single applicant) or US$1,000/month (couple).

NOTE: Documents obtained / issued outside of the Philippines must be translated into English, if necessary, and authenticated by the Philippine Embassy / Consulate.

Fandango
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Ok but depends on your income or if on a pension. 

A. With Pension = US$10,000.00

B. Without Pension = US$20,000.00

SRRV Classic with Pension

*  Certficate of Retirement Benefits, equivalent to at least US$800/month (single applicant) or US$1,000/month (couple).

NOTE: Documents obtained / issued outside of the Philippines must be translated into English, if necessary, and authenticated by the Philippine Embassy / Consulate.

Ok, I am not eligible as an Australian until the age of 65. Regardless of initial feduciary requirements, I can cough up the rest. I'm here to find solutions.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, Fandango said:

Ok, I am not eligible as an Australian until the age of 65. Regardless of initial feduciary requirements, I can cough up the rest. I'm here to find solutions.

Yes thats why I mentioned it as I seen you were in your fifties.  :thumbsup:

Fandango
Posted
Posted
Just now, Jollygoodfellow said:

Yes thats why I mentioned it as I seen you were in your fifties.  :thumbsup:

I wrote a long introduction. Please read it. Thus far, I am not being warmly greeted by this community.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Fandango said:

I wrote a long introduction. Please read it. Thus far, I am not being warmly greeted by this community.

What do you mean, I answered your question and told you I read your in your fifties so I knew you did not have a pension. Gee trying to help you and for some reason you read far too much of what's not there. I did read your intro. 

Fandango
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

What do you mean, I answered your question and told you I read your in your fifties so I knew you did not have a pension. Gee trying to help you and for some reason you read far too much of what's not there. I did read your intro. 

If you read through this thread, no one has bothered welcoming me to the site, all I get is 'know it all' responses and no advice, which is what I came for. I also wanted to be friendly, but, if this site encourages 'bully boy' tactics, towards future patrons, best I leave now. Disappointed.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
16 minutes ago, Fandango said:

If you read through this thread, no one has bothered welcoming me to the site, all I get is 'know it all' responses and no advice, which is what I came for. I also wanted to be friendly, but, if this site encourages 'bully boy' tactics, towards future patrons, best I leave now. Disappointed.

I think there is something wrong with you so best to leave now as no one is bullying you. Obviously you have no idea of what a forum is. We answers questions as we see them. your problem is because you can not see a face to face conversations you're taking what you read wrong. Welcome

Fandango
Posted
Posted

No one bullies me. I am referring to the clique of asshats who swarm over new members, of whom you seem to be head honcho. Good luck to you and the rest of your 'girly boy' compatriots.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Fandango said:

No one bullies me. I am referring to the clique of asshats who swarm over new members, of whom you seem to be head honcho. Good luck to you and the rest of your 'girly boy' compatriots.

I can see why your marriage failed and I see you will never live in a foreign country as you have mental problems, bye bye

• Like 4