Purchasing a Condo in Cebu.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, gbmmbg said:

i have to ask, what does " bunny " mean? is it slang for something? Inquiring minds want to know,lol......

It just means like, idiot or silly when used in that context. :smile:

chris49
Posted
Posted

Dumb Bunny is the derivative.

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Funny, I thought that was what the members were trying to give you?  Maybe dust the chip off your shoulder.

Members here would have forgotten more about Philippines than you would know at the moment.  We are all eager to help, but expect courtesy.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, mogo51 said:

Funny, I thought that was what the members were trying to give you?  Maybe dust the chip off your shoulder.

Members here would have forgotten more about Philippines than you would know at the moment.  We are all eager to help, but expect courtesy.

The part I laugh about is this statement from the OP, (all I get is 'know it all' responses and no advice,) thats not what I thought we were doing. :89:

• Like 2

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

The part I laugh about is this statement from the OP, (all I get is 'know it all' responses and no advice,) thats not what I thought we were doing. :89:

Maybe he what he really wanted was to be told his ideas were genius (his sh1t doesn't stink) by people who don't know anything?

• Like 4

skyskyper
Posted
Posted

Welcome to the forum, Fandango. :89:

Happyhorn52
Posted
Posted

I was hoping for a lively discussion on Condo prices in Cebu. 

• Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Happyhorn52 said:

I was hoping for a lively discussion on Condo prices in Cebu. 

Probably in the range of 2-50 million. That would be the smart aleck answer. My real suggestion would be to check out Cebu Classifieds.com. Of course actual prices need to be negotiated. I have only rarely seen any real property listings in the Philippines that weren't really far off the mark in my opinion.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, robert k said:

Of course actual prices need to be negotiated. I have only rarely seen any real property listings in the Philippines that weren't really far off the mark in my opinion.

Here's one that's right on the money.  Non negotiable, 5 million pesos for 100 SqM condo in Cebu.  I think that's fairly priced . . .  but its because it is a bank repo :crashh:

https://www.psbank.com.ph/Contents/infodoc/properties/properties-for-sale_unit-1003-ground-floor-iau-tower-condotel-brgy-cogon-ramos-central-cebudec5a68b-7cf7-43ab-90da-2cd0c4bcf934.pdf

robert k
Posted
Posted
29 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Here's one that's right on the money.  Non negotiable, 5 million pesos for 100 SqM condo in Cebu.  I think that's fairly priced . . .  but its because it is a bank repo :crashh:

https://www.psbank.com.ph/Contents/infodoc/properties/properties-for-sale_unit-1003-ground-floor-iau-tower-condotel-brgy-cogon-ramos-central-cebudec5a68b-7cf7-43ab-90da-2cd0c4bcf934.pdf

5.37 million, ground floor. Street noise? No parking. Special amenities = elevator...for the first floor? How is the balcony? I wonder if the area ever floods? The price may be dead on, then again it may not be.

I zoomed on the picture and I don't think you need worry about people loitering outside leaning against the walls making clean spots. Just saying.

Looks like there is the occasional vacancy. http://www.globalpinoyproperties.com/FullList.asp?Id=grp375

• Like 1