Purchasing a Condo in Cebu.

Kuya John
Posted
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

He was booted out of the forum. Waste of time trying to help someone who had his head up his ass. 

Well he certainly got up your nose JGF :hystery:

Sorry JGF, anyway what you doing up so early?

Edited by Kuya John

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Gerald Glatt said:

Why would they not be able to sell the remaining time on the lease?

I suppose legally "they" (in the generic sense) could but I believe that it is impractical if you are dealing with individuals like the ex's mom and dad.  If you have a lease from a reliable source then you could sell it.  Whether buying someone else's property or buying someone else's lease it is a minefield and I would not buy the remaining time on the 'lease from the guy's ex gf's mom', would you?

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
  • Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted
42 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I suppose legally "they" (in the generic sense) could but I believe that it is impractical if you are dealing with individuals like the ex's mom and dad.  If you have a lease from a reliable source then you could sell it.  Whether buying someone else's property or buying someone else's lease it is a minefield and I would not buy the remaining time on the 'lease from the guy's ex gf's mom', would you?

I believe you have the right of it here Dave. I also believe that if I were the one leasing out my property? I would forbid transfer of lease or sub-leasing and any time you didn't use would just be lost. This is because I took a chance on leasing to you, specifically, not to the world at large.

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Waste of time trying to help someone who had his head up his ass.

I think the medical professionals refer to that condition as "cranial rectitus".  I am not a doctor so not too sure of the spelling.:89:

• Like 3

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

Well that could depend on what she looked like.

If she is 21 mom could be hot and an okay landlady,  she could most likely cook too.

• Like 1