Another Cylist Killed, shot 5 times.

chris49
Posted
Posted

We lost 2 last month, killed instantly in a motorcycle accident. Single vehicle accident.

The latest case in a revenge killing, reputed to be a love triangle. My friend and clubmate has been gunned down from the back, 5 shots  to the head and neck. Pretty clearly a contract killing, and they made it absolutely sure.

Mang Bxxxt, was an ex bike champ, but has not been looking so good recently. He had been getting death threats for some time, so he might have known his time was coming up. He was reported to have had a secret double life as a womanizer. When I say friend, we were not particularly close, for one thing, he was a farmer who spoke little English. But we had rides together and he has been here in our house at the baptism and etc.

it has no effect on my life here. It's a Filipino thing, Mafia justice maybe the closest comparison. And since I have been here up north, at least a dozen cases. About 5 of them where I have some indirect personal involvement, 2 I witnessed as a bystander. That's not including drug dealers, we had 3 shot last month in the area.

So watch your back:shades::huh: and keep in mind that revenge over a woman is a common scenario here.. Land disputes, bad business deals, and the biggest one, politically. motivated killings, are all part of daily life in the Philippines.

• Like 4