This may affect getting your filipina spouse to the US

Happyhorn52
Posted
Posted

There's no way of vetting Syrians entering the US because the country is in a civil war. We would not have the same problem vetting Filipinos when they apply for a visa. 

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
jpbago
Posted
Posted
On 9/11/2016 at 5:10 AM, robert k said:

I don't think Trump is against Americans bringing their foreign born spouse to the US, Trump's wife is from Slovenia.

Ivana Trump, the ex wife was from Czechoslavakia.

I think Trump is against uninvited or self invited and or undocumented immigration.

Only model types will be accepted. In a thousand years, imagine the beauties in the USA.

• Like 4

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
19 hours ago, jpbago said:

Only model types will be accepted. In a thousand years, imagine the beauties in the USA.

That would make include most Filipinas

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Reboot
Posted
Posted

Wait times seem to be rising. A flood of central americans applying in the wake of the election. My lawyer informs me the USCIS has updated the wait times to 5 months.

robert k
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Reboot said:

Wait times seem to be rising. A flood of central americans applying in the wake of the election. My lawyer informs me the USCIS has updated the wait times to 5 months.

I think it likely that many applications are from those already residing in the US. They didn't think they needed to apply before. They were right....before.

• 3 weeks later...
Reboot
Posted
Posted
On 11/28/2016 at 1:20 PM, robert k said:

I think it likely that many applications are from those already residing in the US. They didn't think they needed to apply before. They were right....before.

Fees are going up later this month. That's started a stampede of people wanting to get in ahead of the hike.

robert k
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Reboot said:

Fees are going up later this month. That's started a stampede of people wanting to get in ahead of the hike.

It would be interesting to see what was usual in a sanctuary city 6 months ago and what the numbers are from sanctuary cities now.