Looking for Suppliers of 24v and 12v Water Pumps

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted

I am presently starting on the construction of several large saltwater tanks for a small lobster hatchery here in the Surigao area. I will need to be pumping a total water volume of 22,700 gallons (86,000 liters) of saltwater through my filters five times daily. Due to the undependability of the power grid to this little island I will be using 24v and 12v submersible marine water pumps. To do this properly I will need the following pump requirements.

5 submersible pump saltwater rated @ 4,200 gph (15,898 lph) - 70 gpm (254  lpm)

1 submersible pump saltwater rated @ 3,600 gph (13,627 lph) - 60 gpm (227  lpm)

1 submersible pump saltwater rated @ 960 gph (3633.6 lph) - 16 gpm (60.6 lpm)

1 submersible pump saltwater rated @ 360 gph (1362.6 lph) -  6 gpm (22.7 lpm)

1 submersible pump saltwater rated @ .10.4 gph (.655 gph) -.17 gpm (.6 lpm).   

I hope that members in Cebu, Manila or Davao perhaps know of a business which actually sell 24v or 12v submersible marine pumps and can get me their contact information.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

James, have you considered looking on Alibaba?

• Like 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

You have checked all the usual suspects James? On line Wilcon, Home Depot, etc, etc. etc.?

• Like 1

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted
On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 2:19 PM, OnMyWay said:

James, have you considered looking on Alibaba?

Yes but all are manufacturers and require buying pumps in large volume. I am hoping to find a supplier here in the Philippines.

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, scott h said:

You have checked all the usual suspects James? On line Wilcon, Home Depot, etc, etc. etc.?

I have to try to avoid having them sent through postage, there is not only the expense but also possible heavy customs fees, issues with Philippine postage or problems with the seller. Best to find a local business where I can travel to and physically touch these items before I purchase them and can walk out of their establishment with product in hand once I have purchased these pumps.   

• 9 months later...
jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted (edited)

I have been researching the net and have found some 12v/24v (marine rated) water pumps and 12v/24v aerators which appeal to me which I can purchase on Ebay or Amazon. I am going to first purchase one pump unit and one air compressor and just have them mailed here. Then I can get them in my hands so I can play with them both before I purchase dozens of them.

XD4000-2.jpg

s-l225.jpg

51sYg9y-uUL._SX425_.jpg

These DC water pumps and aerators will allow me to use solar, wind, and tidal generators during brownouts. We have a lot of brownouts here on this little island. I am now looking for two DC (saltwater rated) Jacuzzi pumps

Edited by jamesmusslewhite
  • Like 1