Are My Posts, Comments, and Topics Appreciated?

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
11 minutes ago, intrepid said:

On certain topics I need time to think it over and research before I insert one of my feet into my mouth.

Sometimes getting to a topic late, there may be 3 pages of replies and it is a toss-up if I answer right away or read them all before answering (and then forget which post I was going to answer)

• Like 3

mogo51
Posted
Posted

I have commenced some interest in another field that takes a good deal of my time, so do not have as much time to spend on the forum.  Still check it out but if there is no new topics and just re cycling, I tend to wait until there is something I have an opinion on.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)

Don't worry Dave I read ALL you stuff and enjoy the banter even when you got your Cynical head on:SugarwareZ-004::hystery:

Edited by Jack Peterson
Forgot me Little Feller
  • Like 5

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Queenie O. said:

I read most if not all recent posts and responses mostly at least once a day.

But have you read your support ticket answer I gave days ago? :smile:

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

But have you read your support ticket answer I gave days ago? :smile:

I'm not even sure where that would be.. Help!:89: I got an email about the emoticons and I emailed back a response, but I didn't see any follow-up response..Sorry JGF

Edited by Queenie O.
added to response

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
54 minutes ago, Queenie O. said:

I'm not even sure where that would be.. Help!:89: I got an email about the emoticons and I emailed back a response, but I didn't see any follow-up response..Sorry JGF

OK

The support system is a proper ticket support system so again click on the support button and any support requests and replies are there for you. Also I think the Email replies get posted to your support ticket but since no one really uses the system I have not checked out all features or know exactly myself of how it all works but I see you found your reply while I was replying to this post.  :thumbsup: Note to self, do not hijack Dave's topic :smile:

support button.jpg

• Like 4