Lazada Warning

RBM
Posted
Posted

There have been a few threads about the above to which i have voiced my happiness dealing with them.

This has changed dramatically now. We shall not deal with them again. First problem we ordered honey, made perhaps the mistake of paying first as is our habit. Arrived broken, in spite of many calls and promises money never refunded. same time we ordered a coffee press which was expensive, again mistake paid for it and arrived broken. Still fighting, no refund.

These imbeciles that do the packing place glass objects in a normal wrapper, no bubble wrap nothing....Again many calls and promises no money refunded. Still fighting,  little hope as its been two months.

In spite of, we ordered a printer, HP and half price of Cebu. This time made it  COD and were told it would take a week. Each day we went to LBC office when a week was up....nothing. Two weeks later we needed to go out of town for 4 days, soon as we returned we went to LBC, yes Sir, your package was here but you did not come to pick it up so we returned it to Manila. yes sir your cell number was clearly on the package, we did not text you as your always here, get it in Manila Sir..........

• Like 4

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, RBM said:

we did not text you as your always here, get it in Manila Sir..........

censored.png

• Like 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
24 minutes ago, RBM said:

We shall not deal with them again.

Thanks for sharing your experience.  I guess I have been lucky so far.  Perhaps you just had a run of bad luck, which can happen with any online shopping experience.  Hope your next online purchase, from whichever supplier you choose, goes better.

• Like 2

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, RBM said:

This has changed dramatically now.

Were the ordered items fulfilled by Lazada or a third party?

While tempting it really isn't fair to blame Lazada for your local LBC office having their heads up their butts. Have you contacted Lazada to resend that package?

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
18 hours ago, AlwaysRt said:

While tempting it really isn't fair to blame Lazada for your local LBC office having their heads up their butts. Have you contacted Lazada to resend that package?

Well he contacted them about the other two things so Lazada have to shoulder some of the blame.Maybe they will re-send the printer but he has still had a very bad experience with them.I hope it all works out for you RBM

• Like 2

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted

Have used Lazeda several times for wifi repeater-security cameras-backup generator-cetaphil.

the sister-in-law also buys a lot through them shoes-bags-watches.

we always use COD so we can check the package.

so far everything we have ordered has arrived ok and normally on or before the delivery day !

if your uncertain you can always contact the supplier first like we do.

hope all gets sorted soon

• Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted

Many sites around the world sell thing from third parties, I won't buy anything from third parties unless it is very cheap and my expectations are low so I will be satisfied or pleasantly surprised.

My experience buying more expensive items from third parties is that there is too much profit to be made from burning a customer by sending something fake, non functioning before they sent it / something someone else returned because it didn't work. If they send it out enough times, some day it might not come back, seems to be the reasoning.

• Like 3

RBM
Posted
Posted
21 hours ago, AlwaysRt said:

No third party, agree cannot blame Lazada for LBC C....Up but can blame them for packing glassware without protection and failing to refund  funds in spite of  their many promises. 

No my SO refuses have any more contact with them now, burnt out.

• Like 1

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, RBM said:

No third party, agree cannot blame Lazada for LBC C....Up but can blame them for packing glassware without protection and failing to refund  funds in spite of  their many promises. 

No my SO refuses have any more contact with them now, burnt out.

Yup I totally agree. I asked because I was wondering if it was under Lazada's direct control (yes it was) or you just lucked out and bought from a new unscrupulous 3rd party vendor they needed to get rid of. Can't blame you or your SO for telling them to go fly a kite.

Methersgate
Posted
Posted
On 8/23/2016 at 4:14 AM, RBM said:

yes sir your cell number was clearly on the package, we did not text you as your always here, get it in Manila Sir..........

A Classic of Its Kind. (Had a rather similar episode with 2GO over K's passport...)