Do any of you have this problem?

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted (edited)

My wife has a lot of clothes. She loves to shop and is an easy mark for "Buy One Take One", or 50% off.

The problem is, it's usually junk and she will only wear it once or twice. I hate to shop with her but whenever she wants a new blouse or dress I make sure I go with her and help her choose. She doesn't like to spend a lot but I would rather her buy good clothes and wear them more than once. She has a lot of clothes that she says she will give to the Lumads.

Me, on the other hand have few clothes. When I want new clothes I have a "throw out party" and throw out anything I haven't wore or used in 6 months or more. This includes other useless junk.

Anyone with similar experience?

Edited by Gratefuled
addition.
  • Like 4

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Shoes. 

• Like 2

not so old china hand
Posted
Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, DavidK said:

Err isn't this standard with women? They like to shop and generally don't like to ....

Errm. You got me interested until I read the rest of the sentence:hystery:

Edited by not so old china hand
  • Like 3

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

Just when I thought I was the only one with a shopaholic wife!

We bought a set of wardrobes for the back bedroom, within 24hrs my Pineapple Princess had filled them!! :Caught:

• Like 4

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, Kuya John said:

within 24hrs my Pineapple Princess had filled them!!

Dang.  I thought my Yvonne was the only Pineapple Princess.  She even has an online presence as the "Pineapple Crown" online personal shopping princess.   Oops.  As I read this to her before posting she tells me:  "I'm a Queen.  I'm the Pineapple Queen".  Pineapple Queen.jpg   

• Like 3