Do any of you have this problem?

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I am impressed, gents.  "Y" expects me to remember her shoe and clothing size in case I am ever in the mood to buy her 'a gift'.  I am blessed with a poor memory. :morning1:

• Like 2

Methersgate
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, Gratefuled said:

I think my wife is also 34 B but she has long narrow feet that I call Kangaroo feet.

Yes, very typical of Filipinos and Filipinas.

• 4 weeks later...
sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
On 8/25/2016 at 8:45 AM, Dave Hounddriver said:

Yes I have similar experiences with Yvonne.  I do not want to teach her to buy better quality, expensive clothes because so long as she is happy going out and buying a new blouse for 100 pesos then she can do that twice a week and its cheap entertainment for her.

I told my wife to buy a more expensive pair of shoes a while ago, well they lasted as long as the cheap ones she was buying, so now I keep my mouth shut.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
Methersgate
Posted
Posted

K and I were going to an industry dinner in London so we travelled up early to do some shopping. She could not find a dress so we went into Liberty and found ourselves in their "designer" section, where we very soon found three that she liked.... until she asked the prices...

"We could buy half of Papa's farm for that money!"

Ever practical, she made notes of the construction and got me to take lots of pictures - all sent to her sister who is good with a sewing machine...

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Methersgate said:

Ever practical, she made notes of the construction and got me to take lots of pictures - all sent to her sister who is good with a sewing machine...

Well done that lady BUT don't we sometimes Moan about Knock Offs? :hystery:  Except Of course when it suits us LOL :hello:

• Like 3

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

This thread reminded me of this:

• Like 3

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted

For myself I don't shop at all for womens' clothes because at 5'9 nothing would fit me. I do buy a lot of fabric and have my dresses custom tailored to my liking.

I don't see anyone wearing anything remotely like my clothes.:smile: Now shoes and sandals-- I brought many with me, and will have to get others from abroad. My shopping weakness is cosmetics and skincare though, and I go to the salon twice a month.-

• Like 2

Bruce
Posted
Posted

Anyone remember the (dead) actor Jim Varney and his Ernest movies? Ernest Goes To Camp, Ernest Saves Christmas? et al? He always wore the same clothes. In each movie there is a scene of his closet, all of which is the same outfit, on hangers front to back of the closet. Now that is a man with a plan! http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092974/?ref_=nv_sr_4

And I do remember not to long ago a few members commenting on my appearance in the photos I post... all the same shoes, same pants, same socks and same hat... with the same style shirt, just different colors! Cargo pants and socks at Walmart, shirts from Bass Pro Shops, shoes (Clarks) from Zappos.com    

Yes folks, I know it is hard to understand but I shop at least for 1 hour for the year! Exhausting I know, but necessary to obtain that special look that makes me... well , me! If I can do it, so can EWE! My old nickname can be seen in the photo below....

IMG_5758.JPG

• Like 1

Methersgate
Posted
Posted
On 11/12/2016 at 9:06 AM, Methersgate said:

K and I were going to an industry dinner in London so we travelled up early to do some shopping. She could not find a dress so we went into Liberty and found ourselves in their "designer" section, where we very soon found three that she liked.... until she asked the prices...

"We could buy half of Papa's farm for that money!"

"Half of Papa's farm..."

IMG_3111.JPG

• Like 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted

My Filipino SO is exactly the same, like Yvonne, she is 100bht queen. We have run out of wardrobe space, I get 20% and feel lucky.

• Like 2