I think we all agree that it's HOT here in the PI, so?

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

Filipinas are used to the heat and humidity. Foreigners have to adapt. 

To beat the heat at home I run around in my boxer underwear. Now, my wife has started wearing my boxer underwear. She likes them. We do have A/C but no need to wear pants and shirt inside the house. Yes, she even goes outdoors in the yard wearing my boxers. She's tall and doesn't look bad wearing my shorts, kinda sexy, if I may say so.

Anyone else share their clothes with their wife? 

• Like 3

Reboot
Posted
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Do we have a choice?  :hystery:  For me its smelly tee shirts.  I wear them one day and put them in the wash.  She picks one out of the laundry and wears it around the house like a dress.  Strange but it makes her happy.

Obviously she just likes your testosterone loaded man musk LOL. As for me I am used to hot humid weather. I live in S Florida. Did plenty of sweating outdoors yesterday. But yeah, I can't stand my own smell after sweating in the heat for a few hours either working on lawn and landscape. But at least here air conditioning is ubiquitous.

Edited by Reboot
  • Like 3

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Reboot said:

Obviously she just likes your testosterone loaded man musk LOL. As for me I am used to hot humid weather. I live in S Florida. Did plenty of sweating outdoors yesterday. But yeah, I can't stand my own smell after sweating in the heat for a few hours either working on lawn and landscape. But at least here air conditioning is ubiquitous.

I have family in Florida and I can attest to the humidity. You're right my wife does like my smelly t-shirts but she will not wear them. She wears my clean boxer shorts. 

• Like 2

Reboot
Posted
Posted

You know, I think maybe it's not just a Filipina thing. Something about a man's smell seems to appeal a lot of women. I've traveled in the non-aircon tropics before--accompanied by the less smelly sex--and there's something about the heat and the sweat that makes them want to jump your bones by lunch time--mid afternoon at the latest.

• Like 3

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Jake said:

Judy will never go near my underway -- gives me the stink eyes and runs away.  On the other hand, apparently my head size is too big for some of her Victoria Secret apparels.....he, he.

I am visualizing you wearing one of her VS items on your head ( and stretching it)

• Like 2

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
19 minutes ago, Reboot said:

2 new cologne scents, one for men and one for women.

Chocolate scent for men. Women love chocolate.

Beer scent for women, men love beer.

Can you think of another?

In San Francisco, Ghiardelli Chocolate sells men's shirts with a chocolate scent. The scent wears off after a few washes but yes, women do love it.

• Like 2

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
45 minutes ago, Reboot said:

You know, I think maybe it's not just a Filipina thing. Something about a man's smell seems to appeal a lot of women. I've traveled in the non-aircon tropics before--accompanied by the less smelly sex--and there's something about the heat and the sweat that makes them want to jump your bones by lunch time--mid afternoon at the latest.

Doesn't this just make you love Fiipinas that much more? They are not shy about showing affection (passion), in private. Yes, in private only. They really are shy about public display of affection. Holding hands in public is about it. 

• Like 3