Yacht

Apache8
Posted
Posted

Been retired and traveling the world, flying has gotten boring. I have always want to travel the seas to exotic places. Have never been to Malaysia, Vietnam or Cambodia. Waiting for my financial resources to arrive in November, and hope to leave the Philippines around that date. If you know of anyone that needs cash, and a free deck hand, I am your man. I have an American passport, and await a new adventure. I love to fish, and drink cold beer.

• Like 4

Sander Martin
Posted
Posted

You should post into some Yacht crew finding webpages. Shouldn't be to hard when your willing to pay your costs and are in a good enough physical condition.

• Like 4

Apache8
Posted
Posted

Thanks Sander, The information is helpful, this is not in my wheelhouse since I enlisted in the Marines, but all my orders came from the Navy. However, I grew up on a river in Alabama, and always loved to water ski, fish, swim, and boating. Especially hauling beautiful women wearing bikinis. once again, appreciate he advice.

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Apache8 said:

I have an American passport, and await a new adventure. I love to fish, and drink cold beer.

Starting out in the Philippines will give you adventure and always someone to fish and drink cold beer with.

Reboot
Posted
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Gratefuled said:
10 hours ago, Apache8 said:

Been retired and traveling the world, flying has gotten boring. I have always want to travel the seas to exotic places. Have never been to Malaysia, Vietnam or Cambodia. Waiting for my financial resources to arrive in November, and hope to leave the Philippines around that date. If you know of anyone that needs cash, and a free deck hand, I am your man. I have an American passport, and await a new adventure. I love to fish, and drink cold beer.

Adventure on the high seas, exotic ports, fishing, and cold beer.

I hope you get what you are looking for amigo! :thumbsup:

Edited by Reboot
  • Like 2

robert k
Posted
Posted

Sounds like the life. I might do that just leave out the Yacht because it sounds like work.

• Like 1

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Reboot said:

Adventure on the high seas, exotic ports, fishing, and cold beer.

How about , " visit exotic places, meet exotic people, date their women" 

Join the US Navy

Reboot
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Gratefuled said:

How about , " visit exotic places, meet exotic people, date their women" 

Join the US Navy

And to think I *almost* joined a long time ago. LOL

• Like 2

Apache8
Posted
Posted

I will pass on the Navy, I do not miss getting orders from them as a Marine. My situation is a little more complicated since I have an evil ex-wife in the Philippines, who is trying to prevent me from leaving.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
55 minutes ago, Apache8 said:

Ex wife  in the Philippines, who is trying to prevent me from leaving.

chained up.jpg OK Gotcha :shades: