Palawan tour packages?

Reboot
Posted
Posted

Hello all,

I am curious if anyone has had a good experience/can make a recommendation for a tour package/operator for Palawan/Puerto Princesa/El Nido, something that's going to include airfare from Manila, accommodations, and activities (underground river, El Nido day tours)?

Thanks

Reboot

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Reboot said:

Hello all,

I am curious if anyone has had a good experience/can make a recommendation for a tour package/operator for Palawan/Puerto Princesa/El Nido, something that's going to include airfare from Manila, accommodations, and activities (underground river, El Nido day tours)?

Thanks

Reboot

My wife's cousin and her family have been there for several days and their Facebook pictures look like they are having great weather and a great time.  I'll ask them what they recommend but it won't be my recommendation.

• Like 3

Kuya John
Posted
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Reboot said:

Hello all,

Thanks

Reboot

Try, Southtravels. com ,  Also try Boris Travel & Tour company (looks a better deal )

we missed out El Nido but maybe next time....

Edited by Kuya John
spelling correction
  • Like 3

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

Palawan is on my Bucket List before I return, ( if ever) to the states.

We're planning first, to go to Hong Kong, Disneyland, shopping and dining.

This would be Number 1 on Bucket List.

Thailand's Chiang Mai (spellcheck) is also on Bucket List. 

• Like 3

Reboot
Posted
Posted (edited)

Thanks for the responses. I might just wing it without buying an actual package. It's often more fun that way.

Edited by Reboot
  • Like 2

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Reboot said:

Thanks for the responses. I might just wing it without buying an actual package. It's often more fun that way.

If you have the time and the money, yes, more fun.

Check out Tripadvisor.com for reviews.

earthdome
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Reboot said:

That is what we did. We shopped for good prices on the flight. Then booked a hotel via Agoda. You can use the forum's link to Agoda for hotels to give the forum a referral bonus. We used the Celia Hotel in Puerto Princessa. The Hotel booked the tour packages for us. For one day you can just hire a trike driver for all day, maybe 800 peso's. It was my wife's (then fiancee's) birthday while we were there. While out for the day I arranged with the hotel staff for flowers, balloons and a cake in our room as a surprise. I heard there are some nice island hopping touris in El Nido.

Ohh... Try out the Tiki Bar in Puerto Princessa if you would like drinks and live music.

Have fun.

• Like 4

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, earthdome said:

Ohh... Try out the Tiki Bar in Puerto Princessa if you would like drinks and live music.

Making note of the Tiki Bar for the live music.

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Go early...  That place has gotten very popular with all the press they have received in the last year or so...

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
22 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

My wife's cousin and her family have been there for several days and their Facebook pictures look like they are having great weather and a great time.  I'll ask them what they recommend but it won't be my recommendation.

They got back to me and what they did is not what you want.  His friend has a pension house there and they stayed for free.  The friend's sister at the pension house booked the tours.  They booked the flight months ago, separately.

• Like 2