While on the subject of food in the Philippines.

Gator
Posted
Posted
On 9/9/2016 at 11:11 PM, roddavis said:

Gratefuled, you mentioned there is a mexican restaurant in Cebu city? I asked about this a couple months back but didn't get an answer.    Thanks!

+

On 9/10/2016 at 1:33 AM, RBM said:

Maya at Cross roads is best I have been to. It's excellent with prices to match. We normally have a entrea and a main, share them and find its enough. Drinks, watch out expensive.

Agree, Maya's is exquisite, but expensive. Haven't been there in about 2 years and did hear they closed, but reopened as something else. If I have time and, more importantly, if I remember, I'll cruise by and check when I return in late October. 

• Like 1

RBM
Posted
Posted
On 9/30/2016 at 8:22 PM, Gator said:

Agree, Maya's is exquisite, but expensive. Haven't been there in about 2 years and did hear they closed, but reopened as something else. If I have time and, more importantly, if I remember, I'll cruise by and check when I return in late October. 

We were there 6 weeks ago, nothing has changed.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
On 9/30/2016 at 2:07 PM, RBM said:

There was one small American owned Mexican themed cafe there. Think the owner had a stroke some years ago, heard the food was also decent.

That would Charittos on the main road,that is the place which uses too much salt in their omelettes.The Pizza  and Chili con carni is good though. 

RBM
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

That would Charittos on the main road,that is the place which uses too much salt in their omelettes.The Pizza  and Chili con carni is good though. 

Thanks kev, think owners name is Andy, how is he making out now?

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
On 9/7/2016 at 8:49 PM, Dave Hounddriver said:

I was raised that everything in moderation was a good thing.  Unlimited anything contradicts that wisdom. :89:

Moderation, is up to you. Myself, anything worth doing is worth doing to excess

• Like 3