Prefers jail over wife

Hey Steve
Posted
Posted (edited)

Regarding the first 15 seconds of the video. I read elsewhere (Huffington Post), this guy just took the money and stood there in the bank waiting to get arrested. He chose the bank closest to the police station by the way...so, meanwhile back here in Kansas City, couples are doing what they can to maintain peace in the household. My wife asked me if it's really that bad here?

Edited by Hey Steve
  • Like 5

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

That's for sure.

Some men have no balls at all. 

• Like 3

Reboot
Posted
Posted

True dat.

• Like 2

Hey Steve
Posted
Posted

Yea..he should have just left her if it was that bad...maybe he lived by the notion that "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" :bonk::angry:

• Like 3

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Reboot said:

And to think, he could have just moved to the Philippines and Lived Like A King For Under $1000 A Month.

Filipinas also have a temper. I've heard some are deadly. You just never know what evil is hidden behind that pretty smile.

• Like 4

robert k
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Reboot said:

And to think, he could have just moved to the Philippines and Lived Like A King For Under $1000 A Month.

Maybe he could have. Much depends on what you are used to. His life sounded bad enough that it would be  more the reward you might hope for in the afterlife to him.

Once upon a time I lived in a hole in the ground. There were lots of people around whose uncle dressed them funny and all these people agreed that my hole was better than anyone else's hole in the ground often calling it the Taj Mahal. The landscaping was impeccable. Still I would give up all that to live in the Philippines on USD $1,000 a month. Crazy I know, but true!

• Like 3

Reboot
Posted
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Gratefuled said:

23 minutes ago, Gratefuled said:

Filipinas also have a temper. I've heard some are deadly. You just never know what evil is hidden behind that pretty smile.

Women are like a box of chocolates.....

Edited by Reboot
  • Like 2