Hit Man

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

News in UK of a Filipino hit man spilling the beans!

Philippines 'hit-man' spills beans on Duterte | Reuters.com

Gas
Posted
Posted (edited)

The Philippines has a long history of of politicians who out of fear, ignorance or lust for power destroying any chance of a better life for the general population. Watching the proceedings yesterday i didn't no whether to laugh or cry.

In my opinion the media here and abroad has continually misrepresented him. 

Edited by Gas
  • Like 1

Gas
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Kuya John said:

News in UK of a Filipino hit man spilling the beans!

Philippines 'hit-man' spills beans on Duterte | Reuters.com

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-philippines-drugs-duterte-idUSKCN11L16K

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

All I hear about it on the news or net sounds very much like hearsay.I wouldn`t put much credence in a hitmans testimony no more than I would a politician.

• Like 2

robert k
Posted
Posted

I doubt that guy ever knew anything, that he was just scamming the witness / witless protection.:thumbsup:

If he had anything damning they would have rolled him out earlier, years ago, don't you think?

Most people would think that a hitman was of low moral character and not a very credible witness. I'm sure this hitman is a paragon though. Tongue went right through my cheek, is there a doctor in the house?

• Like 1

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

I didn't watch the whole thing but I did watch quite a bit. I found him credible. His body language looked "right" and he did not seem to have been "coached".

From what I have read, he had been in the WPP since 2014, but withdrew when Duterte announced that he was running for  President.

De Lima had tried to investigate the Davao Death Squads in 2009  when she was head of the Human Rights Commission but was stymied by a regional trial court judge:

http://www.philstar.com/nation/490079/judge-quashes-chr-search-warrant

I put three things together:

1. Duterte's reluctance to run. 

2. His singling out of De Lima for personal attacks

3. His increasingly wayward behaviour in recent weeks

Let's suppose that he knew this witness existed and that De Lima was going to produce him - the three points above fit that scenario.

• Like 3

RBM
Posted
Posted

What a coincidence he appears just before the De Lima investigation is due to commenced.  Personally I'd did not find down him in anyway credible, his lack of being able to  re call dates, names and his general demeanour.Plus his apparent liars about his previous employment.

• Like 1

frozenmystic28
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Methersgate said:

I didn't watch the whole thing but I did watch quite a bit. I found him credible. His body language looked "right" and he did not seem to have been "coached".

From what I have read, he had been in the WPP since 2014, but withdrew when Duterte announced that he was running for  President.

De Lima had tried to investigate the Davao Death Squads in 2009  when she was head of the Human Rights Commission but was stymied by a regional trial court judge:

Let's suppose that he knew this witness existed and that De Lima was going to produce him - the three points above fit that scenario.

Actually a lot of Filipino's right now including anti Duterte are laughing at him or should I say that most of the Filipino's right now thinks that the senate hearing was a clown show. Even Robredo expresses that Matobato's statement should be taken with a grain of salt. Former lawyer of Richard King's family slammed Delima for involving Duterte on the case of Richard Kings' murder. The only person in that senate hearing that impressed me is Ping Lacson, the rest are CLOWNS.

• Like 2

robert k
Posted
Posted

If this hitman was to have any credibility, he needs to turn in his "brothers" who tortured him so they can corroborate his story. Has he done that? No, just Duterte. :89:

I have not heard he said he ever even met Duterte, that would make it all hearsay?:whistling:

Usually a killer needs to show some evidence of what he is talking about, like where some bodies are buried.

If there are no bodies because they were too careful to leave any? Why did they leave this guy alive after torturing him? It just doesn't ring true. People that careful would have killed him because that would be the safest course. If they didn't kill him then, why haven't they killed him in the years since? This man knows nothing.:89:

As we all know, when you intend to indict and try someone, you always put your sole witness in a tv interview because you want to taint any testimony that that someone might come forward to give. I'm sure it is done all the time in advanced western countries, right? :hystery:

• Like 2

Gas
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, Methersgate said:

Are you a fan of the Liberal Party? 

• Like 1