Hit Man

Methersgate
Posted
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Gas said:

Are you a fan of the Liberal Party? 

I am assuredly not a fan of a man whose father was Cabinet Secretary and later Governor of Davao Province under Marcos, but who claims to "have come from poor", who has set up his own political dynasty in Davao, whose wife sought and obtained an annulment on the grounds of his infidelity and mental instability, who uses foul language, who calmly announces that yes, he did have a couple of million dollars in an account in Manila, being birthday gifts from his friends, but who didnt declare that on his SALN because he had spent it all on "hapi-hapi", who in his own words is the Davao Death Squad:

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/693373/duterte-confirms-ties-with-davao-death-squad

who flies on a private plane provided by "friends", who let the alleged major drug dealer Peter Lim out of the country after having a chat with him,and who by the time you read this may well have been responsible for four thousand murders in three months.

Edited by Methersgate
  • Like 2

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

I take it you don't like him then Meth's .

The story gets deeper, does this mean the Philippines will come under a Dictatorship, given time?

robert k
Posted
Posted

The hit men are the supposed journalists.:hystery:

• Like 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted

I doubt Duterte will be loosing any sleep of this guy.  But i would be sleeping with one eye open if I was him.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

A good Hit man don't say what he will do he just Does it :shades:

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

and the hits.jpg

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

and the hits.jpg

:hystery: You are awake then? :89:

• Like 1

Gas
Posted
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

A good Hit man don't say what he will do he just Does it :shades:

If you think its expensive to hire a professional, wait until you hire an amateur.

Edited by Gas
  • Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Just now, Gas said:

If you think its expensive to hire a profession, wait until you hire an amateur.

Of course we would have to build in the cost of Transport and the family Outing as they never do things on their own

• Like 1

Methersgate
Posted
Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Gas said:

If you think its expensive to hire a professional, wait until you hire an amateur.

I see from today's news that a team of three who carried out a hit in Bulacan, back in April, were arrested, and we are informed that their price for wiping out three other men was P15K each.Obviously they were amateurs, since they got caught...

I mentioned this to She Who Must be Obeyed, as she used to live in San Jose del Monte, and asked if she had anyone who needed "rubbing out?. She replied that, thanks to President Duterte, you can now save the P15K by just handing in the name of the target to the barangay captain. This will help him to make his quota of "pushers" (the target,she reminds me, is four per thousand people!) so he will be grateful, and you get the pest control service for free!

I love that girl! ,

Edited by Methersgate
  • Like 1