possible virus

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

The last few days I have had a problem with my laptop. Right now its OK but it will suddenly play up with the space bar going crazy. Can't type as big gaps and generally the pages scroll to. Yes ran my anti this and that but it continues. No browser extensions that show so what's next?

:5714137783ea0_1(172):

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

The last few days I have had a problem with my laptop. Right now its OK but it will suddenly play up with the space bar going crazy. Can't type as big gaps and generally the pages scroll to. Yes ran my anti this and that but it continues. No browser extensions that show so what's next?

Funny you should mention this, Today PEF has been doing very strange things

Guy F.
Posted
Posted

Nothing unusual happening here. Maybe you need a new keyboard.

robert k
Posted
Posted

I encountered a page that scrolled wildly until I refreshed the page. Then Yahoo gave me a security warning. All seems fine now, nothing out of place.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

it will suddenly play up with the space bar going crazy.

Are you gently stroking the keyboard and do you get itchy fingers when then happens? :hystery:

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Funny you should mention this, Today PEF has been doing very strange things

Should Not be as thats not been my problem just my laptop. 

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Appears to have been the keyboard on the laptop as I have been using a standalone keyboard most of the day without a problem.

:thumbsup:

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Appears to have been the keyboard on the laptop as I have been using a standalone keyboard most of the day without a problem.

:thumbsup:

Assuming you have a touchpad, check the sensitivity.  On my wife's laptop, I can't type worth a bean because of the touchpad, but it is fine for her.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Assuming you have a touchpad, check the sensitivity.  On my wife's laptop, I can't type worth a bean because of the touchpad, but it is fine for her.

Nah it was going crazy. Bit    like   this    and then page scroll. All good at moment.

• Like 1

Bruce
Posted
Posted
On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 6:01 AM, Jollygoodfellow said:

You people have no idea how serious this is! Sure make jokes and laughing emoji things... But the reality is that Sir Tom has been in Cebu for what 3 days? And already he has caught a virus! Crikey! Not so funny now is it!  :Caught: As the Brits are so fond of saying.. Double up on the durex, lads!:nudie:

• Like 1