online mcdonald's order

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

So here I am in condo and decided to order mcdonalds breakfast for delivery. First register online, tried captcha security check about 5 times even though I'm sure I had it right. Next was to verify email, OK so then continue with order and submit. Its ask change for ? so I fill it in at least twice.

Anyway order submitted and I read that mcdoos may call to verify which they did but for 4 or so calls the line dropped out. Finally verify my order but the caller was asking for landmark which I wrote in the registration form but l was having trouble at first with what he was asking as his accent and my bad hearing did not go together.

Anyway first lesson of how things are so complicated. Welcome to the Philippines :smile:

• Like 4

chris49
Posted
Posted

I don't know of anyone using that but it sounds like an unmitigated disaster.

As I understand the system is centralized. Your order is not submitted directly to your local Mc Do. Our branch has 2 motorcyles and I see them out quite a bit.

For many reasons we go there in person. Or if in Manila I will take a short walk and bring it back to the hotel. Quite worth it. The coffee is good and cheap inc with the meal.

• Like 3