Zamboanga

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, not so old china hand said:

Isn't the OP the same person who started a thread "Yacht" asking if he could sign-on a boat because he was "Bored with conventional travel". He seems to be looking for a way of leaving the country without attracting the attention of the authorities. 

yes thats correct, he also said that when he reaches the US he will tell the whole story.

Apache8
Posted
Posted

Yes, I am the same person who started the Yacht quote. For those who cannot read between the lines, I will make it simple. I never received any official order or DOI, but I later learned my ex filed charges for me not giving her enough money, and causing emotional abuse. I can easily beat the case, it is all a lie. Unfortunately, she has lots of money, her home town, judges, lawyers, family, and even if I did, she would pay someone else to lie. I am an American, and she is a Pinoy with lots of cash. Who do you think comes out on top? Before you give advise consider that I know my situation better than anyone here. If I can get to another country, I can get home never to return. I checked with the Embassy, and the Consulate in Cebu, I am on my own, they will not be involved with legal issues. However, if I can make it to an embassy in another country, I can get home. If you want to help, advise me where to go, not what to do. I do not need a woman, but something that floats.

mogo51
Posted
Posted
On 10/12/2016 at 0:39 PM, Apache8 said:

Have heard conflicting views of Zamboanga concerning kidnapping, and other safety concerns. Would like to visit, but not certain if it is safe to vacation there for a few days. Is there anyone who lives there that can provide a personal perspective?

Don't know about conflicting views, don't live there, but it is common knowledge that is not the safest area for westerners.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
17 minutes ago, DonJuanMatus said:

Make sure you have money to bribe the necessary people when you arrive at your destination also

Also, I've heard there are places in Manila where you can generate a fake identity.  Fake passport, etc.  It would be a good idea to try and do that before your sailing trip just in case you need it.

Guys

It's against this forums rules to post illegal activity or suggest doing illegal things so cut it and if you want to talk about it do it in a PM.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Apache8 said:

I never received any official order or DOI, but I later learned my ex filed charges for me not giving her enough money,

:89: So why are you being denied leaving the country at all departure points? For me a Visit to the NBI at least will throw up some things and then go to BI and ask. Just what is the problem? I did say this in earlier post most things can be got done legally but you got to meet it head on, as you say

1 hour ago, Apache8 said:

I can easily beat the case, it is all a lie.

If you firmly believe this, then you have nothing to loose by going to the Authorities.

Jack:mellow:

Morning All :morning1:

• Like 1

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Apache8 said:

I never received any official order or DOI, but I later learned my ex filed charges for me not giving her enough money, and causing emotional abuse.

What do you mean by "your ex"? ex girlfriend, ex wife, annulled here in the Philippines, divorced in the States, if divorced in the States have you filed it here? Sorry to ask so personal questions but trying to fully understand your situation to be able to give the help you are looking for.

• Like 1

Apache8
Posted
Posted

Just to be clear, I appreciate everyone one's advice. However, I am certain that purchasing, and/or obtaining a fake passport is illegal, and I would never do that. Have arranged for my sister to bring my son here, and resolve any issues relevant to a hold order. Thanks for your insight, and I can tell that everyone tried to understand my situation, and provide substantive resolutions. Unfortunately, considering the circumstances some things are better left unsaid. No one knows anyone any better than we know ourselves. Happy Trails, Apache8

Reboot
Posted
Posted

I was once stuck in Venezuela due to a passport snafu. I walked back to the counter with the same passport, but a few Jacksons inside. The stamp came down, I was waved through, and I was no longer stuck in Venezuela. :thumbsup:

• Like 2