Please Help. Blood needed

Rose Marie
Posted
Posted

Please Help :My European friend is in emergency room in Iloilo and he needs blood. Type "O" negative. So when he dont find a spender within shortest time he will die. The spender should be healthy, no drugs no HIV no alk non smoker .Please message me . he will pay , specially with the flight and 2 days hotel and fetch him from the airport. and can extend and can extend stay in beachfront apartment in cebu for 2 weeks or so after all done in IloIlo. Please please....

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, Rose Marie said:

Please Help :My European friend is in emergency room in Iloilo and he needs blood. Type "O" negative. So when he dont find a spender within shortest time he will die. The spender should be healthy, no drugs no HIV no alk non smoker .Please message me . he will pay , specially with the flight and 2 days hotel and fetch him from the airport. and can extend and can extend stay in beachfront apartment in cebu for 2 weeks or so after all done in IloIlo. Please please....

OK! so I have a suspicious mind and nature that at times gets me into trouble but I will admit I sense something not quite right here. Why the Words Spender when it would appear all found on this.

Sorry G&G's and certainly to our new member if i am not smelling right here but :89:  lets be careful EH?

** Tom I have come across this before if I am out of Order then I apologize. **

Edited by Jack Peterson
  • Like 1

Rose Marie
Posted
Posted
Just now, Jack Peterson said:

OK! so I have a suspicious mind and nature that at times gets me into trouble but I will admit I sense something not quite right here. Why the Words Spender when it would appear all found on this.

Sorry G&G's and certainly to our new member if i am not smelling right here but :89:  lets be careful EH?

** Tom I have come across this before if I am out of Order then I apologize. **

I only forward the message of my friend as i am willing to help him. and this is not a joke. 

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Rose Marie said:

I only forward the message of my friend as i am willing to help him. and this is not a joke. 

I certainly hope not.  in fact, I hope all is well but a blood Donor does not have to travel Blood can be given at a Hospital with facilities for Blood Doners and sent by Medical Courier to where they are needed. Time being the operative word and having just a bout the rarest group to Find.

If I have offended then I am sorry but many things like this can and do turn out to be a bit little  Iffy.

Being a Former Blood Doner I have been through this. 

No doubt you will keep us informed?

Edited by Jack Peterson
  • Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Im guessing the word is meant to be donator. Anyone who has blood type O- can certainly investigate further like phoning the hospital first but we can not just ignore it as someone's life could be in danger.

I absolutely agree but....................:89: one has to be so careful these days.

• Like 2

Rose Marie
Posted
Posted (edited)

Anyway the hospital will discharge him soon if he cant find a blood donor as O negative  is seldom to find here in PH. 

He own this place in North Cebu , if you hesitate you can message him there as i dont have his email. 

He is from Europe and living in Philippines for many years.

Edited by Jollygoodfellow
removed link

Rose Marie
Posted
Posted

I GOT MESSAGE FROM HIM: He is in ER, room number, MC 309 at iloilo doctors hospital. His name is John Laurel. BUT THE BLOOD MUST BE SPENDED IN RED CROSS. his CAREGIVER ROSE CAN FETCH the donor FROM THE AIRPORT AN BRING HIM THERE.

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

...but a blood Donor does not have to travel Blood can be given at a Hospital with facilities for Blood Doners and sent by Medical Courier to where they are needed.

Most places that works well, but here, not so much.  Last year I donated some blood for an A- foreigner, living in Cebu. They offered to fly me there and I should have let them.  I donated at the Iloilo Red Cross and it took them 3 days to figure out how to transfer the blood to Cebu!  He almost died while waiting for it.  I realize this is a 3rd world country, but sometimes it still surprises me just how bad it is here. 

Rose, wish I could help but I am A- (another very hard to find type here).

• Like 2