Philippine Police Van Rams Into Protesters in Front of U.S. Embassy

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Now I wonder what any other countries actions would have been to a totally unruly Mob

In China they used Tanks, most others use water cannons, in the UK they use Horses. People must learn, Peaceful is peaceful and Violence Will end in Violence It really is the same the whole world over. It is not always right but but what do you do? :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

• Like 3

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted (edited)

I`ve just watched this on TV,it seems that the protesters attacked the van before it tried to drive off.I also saw water hoses being used and one protester carrying the nozzle part of a hose away.Now I don`t know if this report is biased towards any side or if it is impartial.It also seems that it was far from a peaceful protest to me.

Edited by sonjack2847
Add text
  • Like 3

Ram1957
Posted
Posted

Things happen when violence in introduced to situations like this and the cameras don't really catch the whole story. Only way we will get the real story on what happened is when the investigation is complete.

• Like 4

ITGeek
Posted
Posted

Take a look at US history just this year.  Ferguson, Baltimore, Cleveland, Dallas, St. Louis, ad nauseum...The US Govt has been owned by globalist bankers and corporations for over 100 years.  It no longer represents or protects the citizens, but has been used as mercenaries for said bankers and corporations so they could pillage natural resources from independent nations and impose the almighty fiat "petrodollar" upon the world.

Now these globalists are in the end game and the US is the next target.  I'm willing to bet the same globalists backing BLM in US, radical Islam, the refugee 'crisis' (invasion) are the same ones backing the protest movement at the USEM.

I've had the opportunity for the past 25 years to work with amazing people and gained many friends from all over the world.  What I've discovered is we all share the same basic values.  The opportunities to provide for our families and leave a better world for our children.  The same thing our ancestors did for us.

I always try to live by the true Golden Rule:  To love and treat each other with kindness and be good stewards of this beautiful planet we were given.  Not by the "he who has all the gold makes the rules".