Duterte aligns Philippines with China, says U.S. has lost

Mr. Bobo
Posted
Posted
31 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Just pointing out to you something that might make you think a little about HOW perfect, you may think YOU are

Believe me Jack I am far from perfect like mortals. After re-reading my post perhaps I was a wee bit harsh, but I will stand by the post for the most part. Although in retrospect I word have changed some of the wording. Remember I am not here by choice like others on the forum although I am married to a Filipina. I am here temporarily to satisfy the residency requirement for my 7 year old daughter's domestic adoption. My wife is a politician who sits on the municipal council of our city so I have a unique perspective on the inner workings of the country, albeit only at the local level. So maybe I see things differently than others on the forum. I was just so darn frustrated about the locksmith issue. It was a 4 hour round trip drive because of the traffic and cost me about 1500p for the petro, and it was all in vain as I could not stay at the studio because of the broken lock. I just had to vent! I will try to avoid negative posts in the future. :Caught:

• Like 3

chris49
Posted
Posted

No comment on the content of Mr. Bobo's post.

Genetically impaired? Well it does not actually deserve a reply.

Mr Bobo does live in what I would describe as a remote backwater where few people have chosen to live. Even well to do Filipino's wouldn't live there.

He's leaving. Let him go along with Don Juan.

• Like 4

RBM
Posted
Posted

I have read this rant post of Mr Bobo and reluctantly must agree to parts of it. Especially if one generalises. I mean guys look at the driving  in any major city, it's dog eat dog, me first to hell with anyone else. Look at his example of dogs, 100% in agreement, anybody living here would feel  the same. We have a bank manager close to us, beautiful German shepards tied up  day and night on a 1 meter chain, yes noisy. I am tired of being nice and now going to the next level.

Few guys on this forum have built houses as I have, at best workmanship and materials were  sub standard with a few exceptions. My past was banking, one does not have to look to far to reconsider shoddy workmanship.

As for mentally impaired no, although does appears to be a lack of logic here, I have several very bright Filipino friends whom have never been abroad.

Guess I drifting way of subject how ever if Dutere was empowered before we built, would I still have proceeded, emphatically yes, even more so. As long as the positives out weigh the negs I am here for the long haul. In fact even more so with Duterte here.

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
40 minutes ago, Mr. Bobo said:

After re-reading my post perhaps I was a wee bit harsh

Yes.  I thought so too, but the site owner posted right after you did and made reference to your post so if its good enough for the boss to let it slide then the rest of us should accept that you were just having a rant and move on back to the topic.

So does anyone have anything else pertinent to Duterte aligning with China and USA losing?

• Like 3

Mr. Bobo
Posted
Posted
43 minutes ago, chris49 said:

Even well to do Filipino's wouldn't live there.

There are many well to do Filipinos that live in Nueva Vizcaya, my wife and I are friends with several. I live in Aritao (pop. 38,000). Please do some research before posting inaccuracies.

chris49
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Mr. Bobo said:

There are many well to do Filipinos that live in Nueva Vizcaya, my wife and I are friends with several. I live in Aritao (pop. 38,000). Please do some research before posting inaccuracies.

What research have you done on your posts?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Guys

Stop the infighting and back to topic or I will close it. Next post off topic will be deleted and remember this is not that other forum some belong to who enjoy the general crap between members. 

If you got something to say about aligning with China then do it.

• Like 5

chris49
Posted
Posted
30 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Guys

Stop the infighting and back to topic or I will close it. Next post off topic will be deleted and remember this is not that other forum some belong to who enjoy the general crap between members. 

If you got something to say about aligning with China then do it.

Er JGF? The next post? We are replying to an off topic ramble highly insulting to the Filipino people. Why don't you take action on the instigator instead of warning those who reply?

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic
Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, chris49 said:

Er JGF? The next post? We are replying to an off topic ramble highly insulting to the Filipino people. Why don't you take action on the instigator instead of warning those who reply?

OK topic stuffed , closed

• Like 3