Posted
3 hours ago, Jake said:

PS -- here's the new and improved ointment by Dave HornDog:

Is there a discount if you buy it by the case?  :shades:

• Like 4

chris49
Posted
Posted

Point counterpoint. IQ is hard to measure if it's not backed by basic education. I have not found the Filipinos to be lacking in IQ. But there are deficiencies in the education system. And deficiencies in life experience.

Gina 5 years ago would have had no idea how to go into a bank and do a simple transaction. Or use an ATM card. She picked up after my instruction but in handling larger amounts of money she still has a weakness. She does better with smaller amounts. She still doesn't have the experience in handling larger amounts.

The family next door. Auntie and her 5 kids. Two are college graduates.

A. Rxxx has 5 kids under 10 years old. Her husband is a rice farmer. Birth control is available at the Barangay Health Center. It is not my business to ask her why she doesn't use it.

B Lxxxxx. Sister in Law of above. Has 5 kids the last few by Ceasarian. She's high risk and was offered a tubal ligation. She refused "trying for a girl" after 4 boys. She's a college graduate employed in local government. Her husband is a graduate but unemployed.

C. Lxxx. Sister of A. Has an illegitimate child with no known father. Unemployed.

D. Jxx. Sister in Law of A and C. 2 children one given out for adoption to a childless relative. Has a part time job. Husband is unemployed.

That's 12 kids in the household of the grandparents. Themselves poor farmers.

So firstly what chance do these kids have of even being sent to school through HS.

And secondly how would you even measure IQ if it's against similar kids who might be HS grads or even college level.

You might get one kid now and then to pull through as Robert K has pointed out. But the rest will surely fall by the wayside.

• Like 4

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Jake said:

PS -- here's the new and improved ointment by Dave HornDog:

Butt Hurt Cream.jpg

What a huge and funny coincidence!  I was reading your post but had not reached this picture.  My daughter woke up and was talking to mommy, and I asked her how her puwet was.  Last night she slid off the bed fast and jammed her butt right on the corner of the side table.  She hit it really hard and it really caused a big bruise.  So I scrolled down and saw your cream!  Send some please!

• Like 4