US Elections

Happyhorn52
Posted
Posted

Marijuana won more states than Hillary did!

• Like 4

jpbago
Posted
Posted
On 11/10/2016 at 10:00 AM, OnMyWay said:

Man, I got "burned" on my buy of this biotec fund!  Not exactly, but it would have been nice to have the foresight to have bought it one day earlier!  When I put in the order around 11 am eastern it was up a bit less than a buck a share.  The closing price for the day was up over $17, 10%!  So that was my buy price.  I hope the trend continues.  This is a long term purchase.

I always use limit orders to buy or sell. If the transaction goes through, it is at my price or it does not happen.

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, jpbago said:

I always use limit orders to buy or sell. If the transaction goes through, it is at my price or it does not happen.

Yes, for anything that allows it, I do too.  This one is a mutual fund where I just tell them how much money I will put in, and the actual share price it executes at is determined by the end of the day price on the day you put the order in. 

It has been up everyday since so I am up 2.5% already.  The 10% pop would have been nice to have but would have required that I knew Trump was going to win!  It has a 1% short term redemption fee so I will not be selling anytime soon. 

Based on the charts it should have a good run after being unshackled by the threat of Hillary introducing new regulations on Biotecs.

• Like 2