Philippines' Duterte says to stop quarrels with U.S. after Trump win

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

It is very easy to be Arm Chair Politicians and Generals on Forums but in Reality we know little Really, lets face it many of us have screwed our Lives up one way or another, Think. If we can't rule our lives and Homes where/How can we expect to Head a Country, Any Country!

JMHO & thoughts, For me let them get on with it.

• Like 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
47 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Really, lets face it many of us have screwed our Lives up one way or another, Think. If we can't rule our lives and Homes where/How can we expect to Head a Country, Any Country!

If everyone thought that way, then neither a bankrupt tycoon or a home-wrecked wife would have run for president of the US

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

If everyone thought that way, then neither a bankrupt tycoon or a home-wrecked wife would have run for president of the US

So as we said about the PI they got what they asked for, from whichever one had won I personally can't see an early end to the US problems looking at it from that angle :huh: Would any of us have put either in charge of a Company we Owned.

• Like 4

Nephi
Posted
Posted

Image result for i hear that ass kissing sound

intrepid
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

If we can't rule our lives and Homes where/How can we expect to Head a Country, Any Country!

Back when I was working, I said similar about a$$hole PIA supervisors who had been married 3+ times!  They were always in bad moods and complaining.  Now I wonder if I was wrong and maybe they just needed a Philippine wife.:SugarwareZ-005:

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, intrepid said:

Now I wonder if I was wrong and maybe they just needed a Philippine wife.

Now i am sure there is a lot of Truth in this. New Topic maybe? * Filipino women versus Western Women*

:89: In general of Course.

• Like 1

intrepid
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

New Topic maybe?

New Topic?  Could be a book!  Get out your paper and pen and make some money. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

johnbarley
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, mogo51 said:

I tend to  agree with this thought and I think it is very positive for Us/Philippine relations.  

I have said previously that Philippine's following an independent foreign policy is not a bad thing.  Maintaining solid relations with US is beneficial for both countries.  I doubt you will see Trump lecturing D30 and others on how to behave or what to say - that is a good thing.

In the 80s the US was helping Colombian paramilitaries wipe out narco-traffickers and a generation later its heaping moral condemnation on another regime for doing the same thing.

Must be bewildering. 

• Like 5

davewe
Posted
Posted (edited)

My guess is that if DU30 and Trump ever get together they'll throw out a few curse words, down a few San Migs, and share a couple girls. And if they bring in Putin to the party, they'll need more than a couple.

Edited by davewe
  • Like 3

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
17 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Yes, he would have said the same if Hillary had won.  

Bet not