Philippines' Duterte says to stop quarrels with U.S. after Trump win

Hey Steve
Posted
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, davewe said:

My guess is that if DU30 and Trump ever get together they'll throw out a few curse words, down a few San Migs, and share a couple girls. And if they bring in Putin to the party, they'll need more than a couple.

Well Dave, that would be one way to keep things on the lighter side for sure!

All 3 together may share internet dating stories (yea as if that's their source ha ha)

Putin/Weng... Duterte/Zimmerman...Trump/Melanie Knauss

What is it with these guys meeting/dating/marrying women from other countries anyway? Good, bad, or indifferent great minds think alike :hystery:

Edited by Hey Steve
  • Like 2

mogo51
Posted
Posted

I think Hilary NOT winning was by far the best result for US. Like Australia, US is looking for a different direction. They are sick and tired of political bu...sh.t. Clinton's are masters at it.

• Like 2

mogo51
Posted
Posted

I can understand anyone not being too keen on Mercal.  Her policy of opening the flood gates to refugees will come home to haunt her and Germany (it is already happening).

• Like 4

robert k
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, mogo51 said:

I can understand anyone not being too keen on Mercal.  Her policy of opening the flood gates to refugees will come home to haunt her and Germany (it is already happening).

I think she did a great job! Every one she took is one that didn't come to the US, and they very well could have.

• Like 3

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Can't help but like that logic Robert.

• Like 1