US Stocks rocketing forward

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Hmmmmm something Odd here, of course the "Alex" Cartoon is courtesy of NSOCH, I beg his forgiveness on this oversight :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Gator
Posted
Posted
On 11/12/2016 at 5:02 PM, WordsandMusic said:

Jake.

My Father is .....SNIP ....If we continue to see each other by skin color and not our hearts, there is no chance America will survive. 

Things are getting better all the time, because just maybe, others will find jobs and be able to take care of themselves. Don't we all want to live free and prosper?

Can't we all just get along?

Triple like - very eloquently stated W and M!

Back to the topic at hand - I recently shifted my work into the oil field services sector. Just in the last few days I've seen huge increases in capital investment, labor (can't hire qualified people fast enough) and material. So you may want to look into energy stocks (specifically those in the oil field services sector) as well - I know I will.

"Drill Baby Drill!" - Companies like Halliburton, Encana, and Murphy have all just placed extremely large orders for peripheral supplies relating to fracking - in fact Halliburton just secured contracts for nearly a 1 billion tons of frack sand - that tells me these guys are anticipating deregulation and a surge in demand (price of oil actually means little - it's all about demand).

• Like 1

WordsandMusic
Posted
Posted

Things are getting better all the time. 

The markets are going to be very volatile for awhile. 

In the past the markets had to worry about what the banks were going to do, now they wonder what the Government will do under a Trump Presidency.

Interest rates in the housing markets and as well as consumer spending will play its part in the economy. 

I heard some one say that the left took Trump's statement literally but never took Trump seriously. After watching the election I would say this is a true statement.

They also stated the Trump supporters took Trump very seriously but never took Trump literally. 

Meaning no one expected him to build a concrete wall all down the border. 

The virtual wall will be very effective if the immigration laws on the books are enforced.

As long as the country is placed ahead of all else I 'm good with whatever brings us together and making us prosper.

We need to create jobs and throw out some regulation. We need to secure the country and make sure we get the feel for the folks coming into the country, another words Vetting!

They banked that Latino voters would not like the border and vetting stance that Trump took. They were wrong about that. It comes down to security and safety. 

I had the chance to interact with Trump campaign as a donor. My concern was our relationship with the Philippines and China. I hope they listen. I have met forty people on SS that all donated $50.00 to the Trump campaign. Just a small sliver of those around the country that donated. 

We have Steve Bannon coming on board and he is very inteligent. Pro America first. 

We have Preibus coming on board, he has all the right connections needed to make things run well. 

There is tension across the country, however it is mostly artificial. Paid complainers willing to say and do anything for a fist full of dollars. 

Things are getting better all the time!  Jobs Jobs Jobs!

• Like 1

WordsandMusic
Posted
Posted

Gator,

When I was living in the Philippines.  I rented from a lady who's husband and two sons all worked in the oil fields. They were having a horrible time finding work. She was working hard to keep the apartments full to maintain the life style they were used to. I told her 8 months ago, If Trump gets elected, all those oil jobs will coming storming back. I remember her looking up at me with these eyes of hope, wanting to believe that I was right. I still see her face now as I write these words.

Well I am so happy to here your report on what is going on in the oil industries, Thanks!

I will reach out to her and her family, just to encourage her further. I'm sure her Husband and sons have already gave her some words of encouragement. 

Things are getting better all the time! Jobs Jobs Jobs!  

mogo51
Posted
Posted

You only have to watch the 'frenzy' since Trump win.  Always going to be used as a platform by these 'rumour mongerers' 

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Also interested in your comments on the oil sector Gator.  It will be good news for Australia also for our mining sector, which has been in regression for several years.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
On 11/13/2016 at 3:30 AM, Jake said:

KKK, which held a massive parade in North Carolina by praising your guy a few days ago.

Jake, please point me to the stories about this massive KKK rally so I can take a look.

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted

If you don't laugh you'll cry..13510993_1109336779137887_4192734743307230839_n.jpg

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Jake, please point me to the stories about this massive KKK rally so I can take a look.

Hello Don, just goggle KKK in North Carolina and you will see many hits regarding the rally.  Also please be advised that David Duke ran under the Trump ticket.  His public debate against other wanna be US senators of Louisiana speaks for itself.

Becoming uneasy is a real emotion that i never felt before and therefore, have increased my situational awareness.  

Respectfully Jake 

Edited by Jake
spel chek
  • Like 1

Reboot
Posted
Posted (edited)

"Why Wall Street Is Suddenly in Love with Trump"

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/11/wall-street-donald-trump-2016-214452

There has been no massive rally that I can tell. All I've seen are hoaxes. Fake pictures, or even non-white people in KKK garb.

Edited by Reboot