Palawan Underground River

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted
27 minutes ago, Gratefuled said:

I had planned on putting the underwater river trip in Palawan on my "To Do List". After reading some of the comments, I'll drop the plan.

Too much of a hassle to fly to Manila, then to Palawan and stay 2 days just for the long hike and short trip down river.

We're going to Hong Kong after school lets out in 2017. Shopping, dining and Disneyland are in our plans.

I forgot to mention, if you get stuck in town, there is a city tour that most taxi's can take you. Some of the attractions children would like more than others. However, I thought the croc farm, butterfly garden, and firefly tour was worth doing.

• Like 3

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Medic Mike said:

I forgot to mention, if you get stuck in town, there is a city tour that most taxi's can take you. Some of the attractions children would like more than others. However, I thought the croc farm, butterfly garden, and firefly tour was worth doing

Thanks, anyway, Mike

Reboot
Posted
Posted

I second that. The city tour is worth doing.

earthdome
Posted
Posted

Unfortunately we couldn't do as much as we wanted on our vacation to Palawan. We were there when Yolanda went through. Of course it was just an inconvenience for us rather than the devastating tragedy for Samar and Leyte. So we missed the city tour.